Tigers Blood

Forgot to say if there was a FA only variation Jimk. Only flavors I have to work with for it are FA.

1 Like

Well I haven’t made it with all FA but I would say their watermelon is hardy enough to go up in % without becoming overly " chemically " tasting I have used it in the 3-5% range as well as their coconut in the 2% range. Strawberry red touch FA is capable of high %s upwards in the 6-7% easily . I wouldn’t mind making some myself with FA mainly bc that dang TFA wtm I am Over it.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry about that…:pensive: Thought about it after I started the thread that you might have been looking for a FA only version. Well, maybe something good will come out of it after all. :wink:

curiosity ended up getting the best out of me, I wanted to see was it possible to make a Tiger’s blood with FA only so I did this mix.

FA Tiger's blood

Ingredient %
Coconut (FA) 2
Marshmallow (FA) 1.5
Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA) 4.5
Watermelon (FA) 5.5

Flavor total: 13.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

It’s steeping so I kept it private but really I am vaping it atm and I think it works fine for me. In fact it taste pretty good, idk what the marshmallow will do in a day or two though it can mute some flavors over time.
Also, I may split this batch tomorrow and add meringue at 0.75 % and see if there’s a difference. As for now, even the coconut seems fine.

2 Likes

AMY I love you long time. Sitting here mixing away with all of the flavors and this is perfect timing. Now to slap a bottle together and see what it’s like.

Edit" LOL ADD almost got me. WAs wondering why this empty bottle was in front of me.

2 Likes

Glad I could help. If nothing else it’s a great starting point. I like it but ya may feel it needs a lil more flavoring.

1 Like

Well until I get my hands on a version that’s different this is all I know, and I’ll take it and run with it and see what I can do to it. Thanks a lot. :smile:

2 Likes

So after a good few hours of steeping have you tried the tiger’s blood FA today ? I just tried it again and thought about you and was wondering should we make some tweaks ? I didn’t do the meringue yet though. I actually still like it , it probably isn’t " spot on " bc the FA coconut isn’t as sweet but if your stash is FA then at least you may can throw in some oba oba around 1% it’s creamy and sweet .

2 Likes

I do a lot of mixing with FA Coconut and find that just a touch of FA Pineapple is the perfect sweetener for it.

3 Likes

Shaner your awesomeness never surprises me !!! YES that is what we need to add to the mix about 0.3 % of FA pineapple !! OOhh OOH raising the roof hands ! Thanks !

Oh crapola @Shaner i don’t have pineapple FA hmm well fake it til ya make it right ! I’ll put some LA pineapple in there for now and buy some FA pineapple in a minute. I am going Broke today as it is this addicting hobby of ours.

3 Likes

I haven’t kids birthdays and such. just trying to mix a bit before bed. Long day of loading shot gun shells tomorrow.

1 Like

Trying to get a quick pineapple coconut mix flavored up then wait for my meringue this week. Crap forgot to order it again brb

2 Likes

Damn, better get some :wink: Some ppl don’t like it but FA Pineapple is one of my favorites :smile:

FA Lychee is a SUPER SWEET fruit and may work in this recipe too. Just keep it under 1%. Anything around that or over and it has a soapy taste to me, but 1 or 2 drops per 10ml and it’s quite tasty.

1 Like

I love lychee !!! But only have FLV and sweet lychee cap’s. Ooohhh ok so pineapple FA ( which didn’t get good reviews ) and some sweet lychee FA added to the list ! Thanks :+1:

And agree anything over 1-2 drops per ml is soapy weird tangy freaky taste !

1 Like

I have to give the INW pineapple props here. I’m not a huge fan of fruity flavors, but this pineapple is true to it’s name. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry but I didn’t know anything about it but I want to know more about tigers blood.

Crap I was just looking for the bottle I used and apparently I dumped it and cleaned the bottle before even using crap

1 Like

Lol I have done it b4. It happens :laughing:

I will say oh that 1% FA pineapple woke up that mix just fine !!! I never had to add meringue just the one I posted here on the thread an added 1% pineapple and it was totally creamy and sweet enough no reason to do anything further with it but steep it and vape it !

thanks @Shaner !!!

1 Like

I just ordered a bunch more stuff so more pineapple and coconut and mmm

2 Likes