Time to do the nicotine users survey

Time to do the nicotine users survey

ETHRA startet umfassende Umfrage zum Nikotinkonsum in Europa

We are asking for your help in making this the biggest survey of its kind. These are uncertain times for nicotine consumers in Europe. For EU countries, the TPD is currently being evaluated and the European Commission is looking at the possibility of including safer nicotine products in the tobacco excise directive. Here, in the UK, Brexit is giving us an opportunity to diverge from the TPD restrictions. How do you use nicotine products? How do the current regulations affect you? What changes would you like to see? This survey will be crucial, in the UK and the rest of Europe, for examining how consumers use nicotine products and what regulatory changes would benefit smokers who may wish to quit.

13 Likes

Thanks bro, it’s a little longer than 5 minutes but who cares.
Not that I think it’s going to change anything, they do what they want regardless. It still won’t prevent me from opening my big mouth.

12 Likes

Did it immediately when it first came out… TPD3 is not going to be so soft with us…
I also answered to the useless SCHEER report: (even the BAT R&D director said it’s a mess):

and uploaded 5 comments on the public consultation, here : https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/consultation_ecigarettes2020

You’ll see the guidelines here :

We have to fight and i did… we have time till the 26th!

7 Likes

Done! I always avoid any kind of surveys, but completing this one was meaningful to me.

9 Likes

Same here @mikser.

9 Likes

Done! :white_check_mark:
(10 characters :sunglasses: )

8 Likes

I answered the survey.

9 Likes

Done servey

5 Likes

Now there’s a petition su Change.org if you’ve got 2 mins please sign it.
Thank you soooo much!!

10 Likes

Done. I’m not living in Europe but I care and I hope it counts. In other words, can anyone sign?

9 Likes

Survey done. For my last comment I told them to listen to their own science and not that of the US, as we have fallen into medieval times.:rofl:

8 Likes

Thank you all for your help! :+1:

7 Likes

Uploaded a total of 7 contributions, added Polosa’s study on COPD

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/2040622320961617

and the Evaluation of Respiratory Symptoms Among Youth e-Cigarette Users

5 Likes

Filled it out though I’m U.S.A.
Anything to help.
15 minutes, by the way.
Hope it helps.

6 Likes

Done! from the perspective that if I were to travel to EU how would this affect me :slight_smile: Hope it helps!

4 Likes

BUMP valid until 31-12

4 Likes

Done.
Thanks for refloating the post, I had forgotten …

4 Likes

European Tobacco Harm Reduction Advocates (ETHRA) today publishes the report on its huge EU Nicotine Users Survey. The results - from more than 35,000 EU respondents - confirm that there is an unstoppable movement towards harm reduction in Europe.

4 Likes

Thank you @Mikser.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for posting this survey report.

3 Likes