Tiramisu (TFA): Everybody's favorite! šŸ˜›

Drop a bit of Baileys in the the Mascarpone takes it to the next level :yum:

4 Likes

Dan I think the name you are thinking of is FLV Brie. If added to WF Mascarpone Cream Cheese it adds that little bit of funk that a mascarpone needs to be authentic. HS Italian cream works also. Iā€™ve tried all of the Tiramisu flavors and the only one that seems somewhat authentic is INW Tiramisu though it is still missing the mascarpone flavor.

1 Like

At what % did you mix TPA Tiramisu 6% by itself.

1 Like

You replied to a 2yr old thread. Dan and Guido have been MIA for awhile now. Not sure if youā€™ll get replies or not.

4 Likes

I realized that after I posted. Opps shouldnā€™t some of those old threads be deleted. If they are not active then they are just taking up space.

2 Likes

We can add that to the list of things thatā€™ll never get done. :smirk:

4 Likes

As long as the posts contain useful info that others can learn from, I say nah :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I get a kick out of seeing some of the posters from the old days. A little trip back in the time machine.

Thereā€™s been some real characters that have called ELR home, over the years. AND a lot of the info is still good info, as you said.

2 Likes

Do you have Tiramisu SSA McDuckie? That one is pretty good and authentic (not perfect, but still two steps above Tiramisu INW imo; iā€™m really not a fan of INW)?

2 Likes

Yes Iā€™ve had them all, the SSA isnā€™t too bad they all need a lot of help though. Even the Inawera Tiramisu doesnā€™t seem to taste that much like Tiramisu.

2 Likes