Tired tongue, help please?

Hello everyone! I am fairly new to mixing and the last few days I have been mixing up a storm. Mostly custards and bakeries. Now my tongue is tired, lol. I don’t have vapers tongue but it is making up its own flavors? Weird I know but I am not sure how else to explain it. I have cleaned up my addys, rewicked, drank lemonaid and tea and yes I brush my teeth and tongue, lol. I know it’s not the eliquid because others say it is good. So I think I need something else to vape for awhile. Any suggestions?

6 Likes

Hey stormy208 what do you like

5 Likes

I am open to try anything to get rid of this. Would you mind looking at my flavor stash and give me some ideas?

5 Likes

Have you any sour

3 Likes

Yes I do I also have sweet tart.

3 Likes

Apple 4%
Strawberry ripe 1%
Sour 2%
Super sweet .5%

4 Likes

Will double apple work?

4 Likes

Yeah id say so

4 Likes

I will mix this up as soon as I get home! Thank you!

4 Likes

This always works for me … just 1 tank and my taste buds are reset

10 Likes

I don’t have any mints but I will definitely add it to my next order!

4 Likes

I’m not a mint vaper either, but it’s refreshing and it helps.
FLV Peppermint tastes like candy mints. It’s not like a polar blast either.

8 Likes

I like candy cane by Flavour West

5 Likes

Really, Thank You! By the way I have mixed several of your recipes and the have been fantastic!

6 Likes

Im not big on mints but my daughter is so it would be good to have for her and my poor tongue, LOL!

5 Likes

So this really is a thing. Thought I was going crazy.

5 Likes

Vg , PG and Nic… If you have to vape vpe unflavored…or something ICY / Menthol type

9 Likes

I have some WS-23. I will mix this and the sour mix ASAP.

5 Likes

Look for recipes on elr called fire and ice… or jump into flavorah… :wink:

7 Likes

I do something similar with mixed mint inw. I don’t get vapers tongue, but I do like it. I add a little ws-23 as well.

3 Likes