Somewhere in settings or preferences you can change it from drops to ml

Is this recepi ok ? I will diy after be sure
http://tjek.nu/r/84Yx
Regards
Ferhat

Yucccccck! I hate melons! but it might be good for you :slight_smile:

So everything are ok with that recepi can I diy now ? :slight_smile:
Regards

Yes, you are now a certified mixer :smile: Enjoy your vape!

Thank you very much underanne

1 Like

If you’re using syringes, measure them out according to what the ml column says to add.

You can make the Cutwood melon copy too even though I don’t like melons :slight_smile:
You are going to have fun DIY’ing :slight_smile:

Well I do this recepi total 11.9ml bottle 3ml all together 14.9ml must be! when I finished to diy total scale says 13.50 !!
Well I believe I diy very carefully!
Taste not bad but I dropped Belgian waffle which is 2 drop.
Now taste really nice!
Is that still safe to smoke like that?
Best Regards
Ferhat

I do it but I cant understand the numbers of the base. The total base’s number is what I use 32.08?

Hi Vicky,

If you are measuring using syringes then use the ml column - so your total base would be 26.4ml (2.7 + 4.59 + 19.11) and then you add your flavours using the ml column as well.

If you are using scales then use the grams column, in which case your base would weigh 32.08 grams (3.22 + 4.76 + 24.1) and then you would add your flavours using the grams column as well.

Hope this helps :blush:

thank you very much for your help but if you have already base pc umami vg/pg 70/30 I only add up all the numbers? Right?

So you have a pre mixed base with nicotine in it? Then yes, you would add 26.4 ml of base and the flavors.

yes my base is 10mg/ml and I want 9mg for 30ml liquid.

Here’s what you’ll want to do. You’ll end up with 8.6mg liquid.

1 Like

Hi
My scale new but I think have a bit problem on small amounts. This is my second diy each 10ml bottle but and of diy nearly 1.40g different I think it is happening when I put flavours ! How many drop is 0.1g ? Or how can I setup e diy calculate just g and drop ? I think it will be best idea for me to put flavours with drop
Best Regards
Ferhat

I come near 5 drops to be at .1g sometimes the scale will lag especially when measuring a tiny weight. if the scale doesn’t respond blow on it and wait for the scale to settle and it will show the correct weight.

Hi cosmic I did again and I used syringes ml for flavours and I find the right g as well only the problem my vg must be 7.26g but I put 7.33g by mistake ! Is that ok still ?
Best Regard
Ferhat

Bloody hell what a nice smell :grinning:

1 Like

Its good, you just need to be as close as possible, its not exact, no measurement is exact. I actually came to admit a mistake, i come closer to 4 drop for .1g but drops are only close scale is the best. I wish i could always come within .05g but i’m often not that close :slight_smile:
now you have mixed some 10ml bottles your getting good so the bottles you like (after steeping) make bigger ones,