Tobacco Control Experts Promote Vaping

The Pub has a post about the FDA authorizing e-cigs which you may want to read. And then there’s this:

20 Likes

@muth Thanks for posting this. I must have missed it when CASAA sent the email.

3 Likes

You’re very welcome, Cary. I didn’t get the notification myself but just stumbled on it in a google search. I think it’s very new.

4 Likes

There was also 100+ experts that called out the W.H.O. for their stance on vaping

5 Likes

Hey @muth

I hope you’ve been well.

I didn’t get an email from CASAA, either. I learned about the “Tobacco Control Experts” from the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco (SRNT) and their Paper in a Regulator Watch interview with Dr. Robin J Mermelstein (a former president of SRNT) that was posted on September 3, 2021. If any of you missed it, here it is…

However, sadly, like pretty much any other good Science that should have helped and still should, it is being ignored for the most part, to advance their agendas. Especially if you consider FDA’s massive MDO rejections of PMTAs. But it’s worth a watch to see that truly good people are still trying to help and are fighting for us, by doing what they can.

@waftam

Thanks for your post! This was also covered in another Regulator Watch interview with Clive Bates, if anyone would like to watch it. It was posted on September 22.

Brent Stafford of Regulator Watch (RegWatch) is always on top of everything and I’ve been Subscribed for years. He always shows what CDC, FDA, and the Progressives through “Save the Children” are doing, with recent coverage of Michael Bloomberg’s horrendous Colonial interferences, and of course, Big Tobacco, Big Pharma, and Big Medicine.

At the time of posting this, there are 6 more interview videos, and you may want to check out the one with Amanda Wheeler speaking at GTNF 2021 in London, posted on September 24. She is fantastic!

With all this great Science and all these Great, Highly Knowledgeable and Highly Respected Advocates, how can they keep ignoring us and the Truth? But these great advocates haven’t given up, and neither have I.

Just wanted anyone that doesn’t know about Regulator Watch to know about it and Brent Stafford. Here’s a link to the Regulator Watch YouTube Channel videos
https://www.youtube.com/c/RegulatorwatchTV/videos

3 Likes

Hi @100_VG I’m doing well, thx for asking. I hope you are healthy and well yourself.

I have been pleasantly surprised by the more positive dialogues on radio about vaping. I agree with you, none of us should give up the fight.

2 Likes

I’m glad you’ve been well and I hope the job situation has worked out to your satisfaction, including a vehicle, like you had before. Yes, I’m healthy and doing well. I got the Pfizer vaccine 2 times in August. I’ve added Zinc, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin C supplements to help boost the immune system against Covid, along with others for heart health and some others. If you haven’t heard of him, check out Dr. John Campbell on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/Campbellteaching/videos. He does a lot of reporting on things that help in the Pandemic and talks about Zinc and D3 a good bit. With 1.23M subscribers, he has quite an audience.

It is very pleasing that more people are stepping up in support of vaping. I just hope they start getting the recognition they deserve. Brent Stafford says that many Regulators watch his videos, so I hope they start paying attention.

I want to thank you again for hooking me up with Pdrum. I have his Banana Pudding almost perfected for me, and I’m in the process of adapting his Canned Peaches into a Peach Pudding. Both were way too weak for me, so it’s mostly just working with raising percentages slowly, and then I decided to go for Peach Pudding instead. That is still in its infancy, but working out nicely. I’m also adapting GG’s Rainbow Sherbet into an Orange Sherbet and will be working on a Raspberry Sherbet after that, both using the flavorings from her Rainbow Sherbet. The Lime was too strong for me, so I took it out. If you can use some Limetka Lime (INW), you can have it for the shipping. GG and Pdrum didn’t want it.

These adaptations were going very slow because I kept forgetting to get back to them, but I’m concentrating on them now.

I heard that IMI/Bill moved VB to another server, so I’m glad that all of you still have it. I guess Terry is in jail again, because he never came back. I hope not and that he’s OK, but it seems to me that’s what happened. Effing crooked Sheriff. The man was just trying to help people. Seems more and more that no good deed goes unpunished.

Have a good one, stay safe, and see ya later.

2 Likes

Thx for the offer but I just bought some limes including Shisha Lime (INW).

Glad the recipes are coming along for you. Some things take time and some just happen off the cuff when you’re lucky. I’ve always kept Vit C, D3 and Zinc in the house but definitely taking it everyday now. Glad you’re healthy, see ya around.

2 Likes