Tobacco flavor's to trade

I have these tobacco flavor’s to trade for custards or any sweet juicy flavor’s. I’ve been stuck on tobacco flavor’s since I started but just recently explored out and decided to start changing it up some. Here’s some info on my juices so if you have some you want to trade with just let me know. All of these were purchased from wizard labs.

1. Almost 3 30ml btls of SM light brand tobacco [purchased 8/21/16]
  2. One 30ml btl of FA honey with 1ml missing [purchased 9/9/16
  3. Two 30ml btls of SM commercial tobacco with 2 1/2 ml missing [purchased 9/9/16]
  4. 4oz btl of FA red type ll blend with like 4 ta 5 ml missing [purchased 2/4/16
  5. 4oz btl of FA M-type premium tobacco with maybe 1ml missing [purchased 10/4/15 Now I did call wizard labs to see if this had expired but they said as long as it has flavor it should be fine and it does still have flavor or you can just avoid this btl if you choose. Sorry about my picks. This is my first but I’ll get better. lol
2 Likes

I don’t blame yeah . lol

1 Like

We can ask our resident Tobacco expert , perhaps he may know someone that uses these flavors.
@Kinnikinnick

1 Like

Honestly, I have never heard or seen anyone using those tobaccos around here. :pensive: Perhaps a little digging for info (who has what) in the flavor list via the recipe site will afford some answers. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t do my research before buying these flavors like I should have. I recently ordered s few different flavors to try out and wow. When I first started I was like all I want is tobacco flavor nothing else but after mixing up these flavors half way decent I’m switching over. lol Never thought i would like any other but man was i wrong.Just hate to see these go to waste.

1 Like

Of all the synthetic tobacco concentrates I’ve been through, the ones named “mild tobacco”, “commercial” or named for a particular cigarette, to me, just never met the mark for a true tobacco flavor. I’ve tried to help folks come up with a cigalike tobacco vape, but without the combustion factor and 4000 other nasty chemicals in the tobacco, a person is never really going to taste a vape which mimics a Marlboro.

I’d say pour them down the drain and recycle the bottles by putting your own juice in them. :grinning: That’s what I’ve done with many a tobacco concentrate which was a disappointment.

1 Like

That is exactly what I’ve been reading and it makes all the since in the world about getting the true/nasty cig taste. Yeah I hate to waste anything. I even vape my bad e-juice mixes but your right if I’m sure I’m not going to use the juice at least get more use out of the bottles. Thanks

1 Like