Tobacco recipe to help others quit

I have been thinking about this for a while now. Vaping has helped me quit smoking. How can I help others quit too.
Yesterday on Facebook Jennifer Jarvis posted this.

flavour Arts is holding a contest to find tobacco recipes to help others quit. Now this is restricted to FA flavor’s. I think we could do better. Opening up to all MFG’s of tobacco, menthol’s, nuts, additives whatever you got and post them here to help others quit.

3 Likes

Does it have to be fa too?

1 Like

No. Only FA for their contest. I would like to open it up to all products in this thread so any one who needs it will have access to it to stop smoking.

5 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3089005/Kool+Blue+%236

2 Likes

It is private.

2 Likes
  • Only North American participants, unfortunately.

From here

I was thinking to participate… but.

2 Likes

That’s for the FA contest. If you have a recipe that you think can help someone stop smoking. This thread is the place to post it. This thread is open to to any tobacco that is your version of a commercial cigarette.

1 Like

These are great. Just reading them I can taste them. Some very nice parings.

1 Like

Have a look on this thread

:slightly_smiling_face: We have many threads and recipes for tobaccos that trying to simulate commercial cigarette.
https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?q=Tobacco

1 Like

I have a crap load of tabacco flavors. If I do a search of my flavors hardly anything comes back. Nothing on many search’s.
If I can’t find what I’m looking for a new user wouldn’t go beyond it. Tobacco is not popular and hard to work with to get a comp flavor.

Apost yesterday on FB was looking for a Marboul light menthol. I had to direct them to a accomplished mixers thread on the other side of the site. It should be easier.

1 Like

One of the recipes that helped me stay away from cigarettes was this one:

I thought I’d remix it with FA only - I haven’t tested this, so feel free, if you want :smiley:

2 Likes

I like your FA mix. I’m waiting on a order of Soho and their black that I have never tasted. Good luck with the competition.

3 Likes

Oh, I’m not in it - I live in Denmark, so I can’t compete :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I read you forums post from 2017. Very interesting. Never thought so many people quit by finding nontobacco flavors. I change up but keep coming back to tobaccos.

2 Likes

Yea most of them do quit with unicorn/mother milk, strawberries and cream. I always turn back to a tobacco type flavour because of the kick that some of them give me.

1 Like