Tobacco Recipes

If you like bold, maybe you’ll like the first recipe ever to be on ELR: Dark Sunset :smile:

I just printed it, and will mix up a batch of that recipe also. Looks like I need to place an order for more flavors. Thanks for the good replies.

I am new to DIY. I did a lot of reading before making the plunge. Most of the flavors I am working with are FW but reviews on their tobaccos weren’t really all that impressive. I tried FA’s Max blend as my first tobacco effort and boy do I feel lucky! For right now it is just right for me. I went with 2 1/2% at 70/30 pg/vg and I’m going to just leave it right there at least for a while.

Oh, I should have said, my first post here.

Edit: Ruh roh, you guys were talking about mixing tobaccos weren’t you?

2 Likes

Welcome @Recan; Yup, talking tobaccos. You can’t go wrong with FA. I’m beginning to put the Maxx B in a lot of my mixes. It just adds that little extra something that rounds out the flavor.

@Professor_Snape; I’m absolutely loving the INA - Dark for Pipe! The recipe below is one which has swiftly become an all day vape! and it’s only 3 flavors!

I’m soo looking forward to this vapemail. I’ve ordered 4 versions for pipe; vanilla, gold, dark and black. I got some FW coumarin pipe tobacco today. Just made some to test and dripped a little but all I can taste is cinnamon red hots :open_mouth: It will have to steep for a bit anyway. They recommend 15/20% but I used 5. I can always add more.

Yup! That stuff can hang around a long time! I have to wash everything, related to the red hots, off with vinegar to cleanse the flavor away! Strong stuff!!!

I’m envious! Haven’t tried the “for Black” yet! You’ll have to clue me in on that one.

I certainly will but I have to get it first! I emailed them after my first order to ask them if they could include the 2 flavours I forgot. They cancelled my order, refunded my money and told me to order again. After I added the cactus and the godfather the shipping costs went up with 4 euro so I decided to throw in a couple more flavours to make it worth the extra 4 euro.
Could you tell me what black mile is like? Anything else I could use as a substitute?
Forgot, I ordered French pipe too!

It’s in the black and mild pipe tobacco family; very satisfying dark tobacco with notes of caramel, dark chocolate and a touch of licorice (very faint). It’s about the only flavoring I use which is made in China, but it is said to be one of the ingredients use in Bobas Bounty (I doubt it really). I use it when I really want to boost a chocolate note I the mix.

Maybe I can use French pipe as a sub. According to the description it; “Taste as it sounds. Include many various flavours: chocolate undertones, cocoa, vanilla and cavendish tobacco on the inhale, and a slight floral note on the exhale, peanuts and a soft biscuit after taste.”
I know the floral would put you off but it might not be so bad.
If I throw in a little FA Black Touch Licorice I will get that faint licorice flavour in there too. Just figuring out what I could use as a sub in Fidel’s Private Stock II

That’d probably be terriffic! I was actually thinking about getting some French pipe on my next order!

Yes, I’m moving up in the vaping community, I’ve got a flavour JimK hasn’t got!

2 Likes

When I win the lottery, I’m gonna start ordering from these guys!

http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/mobile/

1 Like

You will have to win the lottery to order from there. $9.00 for 5 ml is no catpiss. Looks delicious though. Cognac infused cigars or Raven, Yum.

This is the one I really want!

2 Likes

Oh, I want. I had missed that one. Always were a king Arthur fan, well actually more of a Merlin fan so Excalibur would suit me fine. I better start playing the lottery.

1 Like

Dutchmaster Killer by @Damondo:

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation my good man.

1 Like

Thanks Jim, I’ll give it a try. I’m working on a few new recipes myself, will make them public as soon as I see how they come out. Meanwhile, one of my very favorite vapes is Cowboy Blend that I buy from Slim’s E-Juice.

1 Like