TOC'S Dark Island Seduction

What happens on the island at night will remain in your dreams forever. My dark lover, chocolate, this one magical moment will never be far from my fantasies. Do you remember the night we spent on the beach, under the moon and stars, toasting with our tropical drinks and promising to keep this moment our hidden secret? Our tryst will never fade with age and the sweetness keeps me longing for the one night that can never be relived.

Really hoping this recipe tastes good because I think I had as much fun with the description as the flavors … Maybe I should get back to writing again LOL

TOC’S Dark Island Seduction : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3316561/TOC%27S+Dark+Island+Seduction

2.00% Cocopilada (INAWERA)
0.47% Cream (Flavorah)
0.65% Dark Chocolate (MF)
1.00% Rum, Jamaican Special (Jamaica Rhum) (FA)
1.00% SugarDaddy (Reg) (Rick’s)
1.00% Sweet Cream (Flavorah)
1.53% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 7.66%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/xxCb

10 Likes

Chocolate, Pineapple, coconut… what could go wrong? ROFLMAO plenty

3 Likes

@authormichellehughes what did you think upon smelling the MF Dark Choco ??

1 Like

It reminds me of chocolate liqueur. Very strong, but yeah it’s chocolate, dark chocolate but that first smell helluva strong LOL

2 Likes

You stopped writing?

2 Likes

I’m taking a LONG break

3 Likes

Well, I hope you find what your looking for. I remember first meeting you here on ELR and asking what TOC meant. I actually went out and got my Mom the first book in the series. She is a fan. She actually has all of you books and my Aunt too.

Edit; I went and counted them. She has like 15 paperbacks and some on Kindle. I can’t tell how many she has but I think she has them all.

So I googled you again. The last time was years ago. It’s hard to tell how many books you have published and congrats on doing it yourself. That must have been difficult. I can understand your need for a brake. Wow, your a hard working woman. I like you Tocs DIY website.

:v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Dan! I’m up to 30 books, and honestly, I’ve just had a bit of a lag of creativity lately and needed to step back. Kindle Scout really helped a lot. After winning their publishing contract they took over the hard stuff, marketing. I hated that they shut down last year, but they still promote my cowboy books. I’m still working on the DIY website. I started pushing it more a few months ago because to be honest I think that’s where we’re going to have to go with eliquid if we want to vape it until something happens with all this corruption. We don’t have the billions it takes to fight tobacco and pharma :frowning:

3 Likes

I’ve been saying that from the start. Believe it or not, I am starting to think we could win this thing. The problem isn’t vaping or big pharma or big tobacco. You hit the nail on the head when you said

It’s bad. We are going down the road the Romans went down. Why go down a road we know ends in a fiery crash at the bottom of a cliff?

It would be great if we as a human race could learn from our mistakes and NOT fall apart. Historically, Republics last about 150-200 years so we are beating the odds so far.

I could go on and on with this subject but I think I should stop here.

I didn’t know they shut down. I wonder why my Mom never mentioned it. Why did they shut down, I thought they were doing well?

2 Likes

they really didn’t give us a reason for the shut down, but yeah it was a great platform. The other, I’m just making guesses … it does seems like a very corrupt situation going on, but who knows their reasoning

2 Likes

:musical_note: Money Money Money :musical_note: or you could go with Pink Floyd

3 Likes

I know it’s crazy but this tastes really good on a finger test LOL. That MF and all other stuff is going to have to steep but if it tastes that good in a few weeks I may have just fallen in love with coconut, cream, pineapple, and chocolate…

4 Likes

Wow that does sound nice wonder if you would leak that recipe in a DM :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Scroll to the top of the page :slight_smile: it’s listed there

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Okay. I know I said it needed a month steep but it’s freaking awesome and I like it so I’m releasing it into the wild blue …

2 Likes

I adapted the Milk Chocolate mix from Pro_Vapes with what I had but his base was this (DIY) Milk Chocolate Gmix : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/536261?

3.00% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
1.00% Dark Chocolate (MF)
1.50% Sweet Cream (CAP)

Flavor total: 5.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/4ewb

Giving credit where it’s due and thank you @Pro_Vapes

3 Likes

This is the adaption I made using his idea

(DIY) Milk Chocolate Gmix

0.47% Cream (Flavorah)
0.40% Dark Chocolate (MF)
1.00% Sweet Cream (Flavorah)
1.56% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 3.43%

3 Likes

That’s an interesting adaption @authormichellehughes. Since I know PV’s well, I think I’m going to try yours as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes screw ups work out … .all I’m saying :slight_smile: I didn’t have his flavors LOL

2 Likes