Today's shopping expeditions

Well, spending the afternoon looking at Fastech.
Looking at box mods that take one (1) 18650 battery and have a recessed 510 connection. Found a few I like that are Tiny. Seems my Cloupor (s) are the tiny-est. Wish I could find a mini mod with a recessed and spring-loaded 510 connection. Tired of adjusting it on my Cloupor (s).

1. Cool Fire IV Styled 40W $35.37,
  2. Cool Fire IV Styled 40W $39.79 (not very recessed 510 connection.
  3. Pioneer4You iPV Mini 5-30W $45.88 (not recessed but bumped out 510 connection.
  4. Eiffel 50W 2000mAh VW Variable Wattage Wood APV Box Mod $41.91 (Love this one. Not recessed 510 connection, but Itā€™s wooden, pretty and itā€™s very tiny.

Top - fill tanks are the big thing these days. Looking at the Kanger Unitank that is now topfill: https://www.fasttech.com/products/3006/10004861/1502702-authentic-unitank-bottom-coil-clearomizer-2-5ml

Yesterday I found out that Nickel is unsafe for coils. So, Iā€™m going to get Titanium wire. Iā€™m not placing any orders today, just putting things in my wishlist. Iā€™m still waiting to get a lost package from Fastech. I think they are re-sending my order. The first one reached the US, but then got lost. Tracking said ā€œcannot locateā€ or something like that. Luckily I paid via Paypal and so I filed a complaint there saying I do not want to pay for something until and if I receive it! Iā€™m also still waiting to hear from USPS to get a refund for a package that got stolen out of my mailbox in May. (((No, Iā€™m not claiming and keeping stuff))). Iā€™m honest. I have a very good idea about who stole the MFS package in May. Well, I just made up for that this week and got four I-Taste v3.0 for half price off $17.90 each.! That is an amazing price. Even Fastech charges about $32 for I-Taste (s). You know the square volt and watt adjustable batteries. Iā€™m amazed. love to use them in the car or when I go out to the chicken pen. Hereā€™s a photo of some

of my babies. Love my chickens.

3 Likes