Toffee apple pie with cream search for recipe

Just wondering does anyone have any recipes for toffiee Apple pie with cream. Or an idea of what percentages to use or ach flavour? Search recipes but I’m not getting anything. Search toffee apple pie

1 Like

Hi depends on how strong you want your toffee and which vendor your using. I really like two toffee’s

both are really very different but very good. FW’s is a nutty like toffee where OOO is a buttered one.

Then most ppl like Apple Pie FA around 2%

as far as the Toffee goes that is up to you how strong you want it and of course whichever vendor your currently using.

You may prefer to use a little cinnamon in the mix as well as Fuji Apple FA around 1.25-1.50%

Just for fun here’s some of my recipes with Toffee !

Pizookie

Ingredient %
Butter Toffee (OOO) 2.35
Caramel Candy (TPA) 1
Cookie (FA) 0.8
Creamy Vanilla (Molinberry) 2.25
Pralines and Cream (CAP) 3.25
Snickerdoodle (LB) 4

Flavor total: 13.65%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Pecan cinnamon sugar cookie

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (LA) 1
Butter Pecan (FW) 1.5
Butter Toffee (OOO) 2
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 1
Cinnamon Roll (LA) 2.26
Cream (NWF) 3
Meringue (TPA) 1
Sugar Cookie (FW) 3.8

Flavor total: 15.56%

sticky toffee pudding

Ingredient %
Butter Cream (CAP) 1
Hazelnut (FW) 1.5
Sweet Rice - Duomei 0.5
Toffee Dream Cream (FW) 4
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3.5
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 1.5
White Chocolate (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 14%

4 Likes

@Amy2 Your knowledge on creating recipes is amazing, would be great if you lived on my street.

3 Likes

Well thank you :blush: it helps being a foodie as well I love good and flavors when I’m cooking or baking in the kitchen. Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Hey, all those recipes sound good to me. I’ll probably buy both toffees you suggest. I like the sound of both. I’m having an off phase with chinniom atm so I will probably save it for another time. Dunno y but I’m wanting the pie and cream to stand out with the toffee and apple to give it sweetness but not too much I it. If that makes sense lol.

Anybody here ever tried the eliquid called “Demon Vape - Fontana 4706” ? Its supposed to be creamy apple pie ry4 mix… ? Or does anybody know what flavors are in it ?
Even… Do you know of a recipe that is similar to this ejuice Thankfull for any help available on this subject