Top 3, 4 or 5

Another good one is Cinnamon Spice TFA (which I also use in a 10% dilution) and it’s cheaper :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Crazy thing is that when i came back i had to install a new version of Waterfox as the old one wouldnt display the site properly. I opened the old one, put in the link and boom, instant…

4 Likes

@Rocky02852 Thanks Rocky. I knew the coffees were inbound!! :slight_smile: I have the M&H from the past order after you just SELLING it for Flavorah. I added the others as well. Thanks bud!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for their input so far. Ive added a BUNCH of flavors to the shopping cart!

The boss “Wife” thinks it movie time, but it’s actually “Fill the shopping cart time” Ha!! Thanks all!! :pray:

5 Likes

You will have the two you need for Land of Milk and fucking awesome Honey.

5 Likes

I knew there was a reason i like you and missed you lol…You forgot Wild Rasp then for me that list is complete

6 Likes

3 must haves from each brand would be interesting to hear. Or 1-2 hidden jewels from each brand.

7 Likes

I started doing 5 from each flavor house but dialed it back as it would be a bit much. I agree tho, that would be interesting.

7 Likes

I too noticed this was missing from the list.

7 Likes

Well i did say all the rest of their extracts, hehe.

We use most of my WR for jam, along with the regular Rasp, and in my iced tea. Im not a huge fan of rasp vapes these days tho i really like that rasp syrup ssa in one vape im working on.

8 Likes

I agree this is a really nice one, especially paired with wild raspberry

8 Likes

The point is that I think none of us, will have 3, 4 or 5 top flavours,(@Rocky02852 doesn’t count, Milk and honey Milk and honey Milk and honey and Coffee liqueur) a lot depends of the profile you are pursuing, that profile will have its top flavours, and they change in time when new flavours come out.
That’s why on an Italian forum i did a list of the top 100 (ish) flavours used by mixers today, if you want to I can just copy and paste it here FYK.

9 Likes

:open_mouth:

7 Likes

Ready for my list :joy::raised_hands:

Custard premium
Custard extra 1&2 FA
Vanilla custard Cap v1
Vanilla custard WF
Sugar cookie Cap v1
Vanilla cookie FA
Cookie FA
Biscuit INW
French vanilla (thick) WF
Shisha vanilla INW
Vanilla cream (extra) WF
Vanilla cream Delosi
Vanilla cream VT
Vanilla cream VSO
Creme caramel VT
Caramel butter WF
Salted caramel FW
Caramel TFA
Butterscotch Flv
Cream Hangsen
Cream FLV
Italian cream Hangsen
Vanilla ice cream LB
Ice cream vanilla SSA
Vanilla ice cream FA
Shisha Strawberry :strawberry: INW
Strawberry red touch FA
Sweet strawberry Cap
Succulent strawberry DIYFS
Blueberry VSO
Blackberry VSO

I just can’t list… those are just some that I can’t live without… there’s more :chicken:

10 Likes

Definitely need to add a few of these!!! That Italian Cream tho… Need to find it!! :blush:

7 Likes

Cereal 27 CAP
Vanilla Custad V1 CAP
Peach, white FA
Beer nuts Flavorah
Popcorn Flavorah
These 5 now, but over time, they change…

7 Likes

Great flavor

6 Likes

Biscuit INW
RY4 Double TPA
Vanilla Custard V1 Cap

5 Likes

Oh shit sorry, thought you wanted a recipe

5 Likes