Top 3, 4 or 5

Okay!!! I’m at roughly 270+ flavors- and from what is going on these days with Awesome flavors coming out- along with our trust oldies, WHAT are your top flavors?!

My Flavor Stash

7 Likes

Hmmm, top, top, top. Do you mean top USED, or random personal favorites that defy logic ?

8 Likes

Medicine Flower:
Strawberry
Vanilla
Blueberry
White Peach
Lemon
Honorable mention: All of their other extracts
Honorable mention from other flavor house: Custards.

7 Likes

Alright, @Ken_O_Where put the pressure on. Def. MF Blueberry, Lemon, and Chocolate. Crap, that leaves only TWO. Hmmmm, … OK, but hell, only two ?? TPA Custard, FA Cream Fresh.

8 Likes

Well… I guess what im saying is… What are the top 3/5 flavors I need in my stash!! BCF needs an influx from my wallet…

Ken, Fiddy and Frank were talking up a few SSA flavors- and I know I’m mising other Go-To’s for sure. :person_facepalming:

5 Likes

Thank you @Ken_O_Where! :blush:

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer. You have a special pass. You can name 10/15 flavors!!! Lolololol!!!

4 Likes

I’d have to go for the flavours that get a lot of wide use from me, so:

Lovage Root (FLV)
Bitters (VTA)
Cream (FLV)
Lime Wedge (FLV)
Basil (FLV)

I could find a way to use these in any style of vape, so definitely workhorse concentrates in my book.

7 Likes

@SquirrelSmash you have a most distinctive way of mixing brother. I don’t ever seeing myself using Basil in a mix, but we never know where we go next!? How is that Cream and Lime Wedge? Thoughts

The top 2 I have no idea clue?!

6 Likes

Lime Wedge appears in many of my tobacco and cocktail blends, as well as an accent in bakeries.

Cream (FLV) has become a general smoothing option when a blend needs softening a tad.

I’ve just realised that one of my prototypes has used 3 of the 5 - I better include the other 2 now.

7 Likes

Yes, their chocolates are all excellent.

Scandinavian Fruits is a nice berry mix.
Dessert Chocolate, VERY dark colored and total coil killer but worth it.
Raspberry Syrup, no real syrup in it but it is an excellent flavor.
Anise, not quite as strong as FA but so very good.
Cola, d00d, get this stuff STAT.
Ripe cherry, immediately add this to the cola.
Sweet Yogurt, dayuum

If you like coffee vapes grab Coffee with Sweet Milk PUR, sooo good.

8 Likes

Oh shit, wait, hehe, they’re just talking about newer SSA’s I’m guessing. Wow, that really OPENED UP this whole conversation.

4 Likes

In THAT case @D.Sims, I can’t argue with @Ken_O_Where.

Desert Choco, RB Syrup, Cola, AND Ripe Cherry, FOR the Cherry Cola !!! I’ve not gotten into the Sweet Yogurt heavy yet, BUT, I’ve heard great things. The only one Ken mentioned I don’t have is the Scanda Fruit.

7 Likes

And thanks for that simple Cherry Cola recipe, fanfuckingtastic. I upped the %s just a bit for the Novo 2, that my wife uses. She loves it. I cant believe how long the effervescence lasts.

Scandinavian Fruits - I had hoped it would be a Cloudberry but is not. It is basically SB, RB and BB. BUT in perfect harmony.

6 Likes

My tops:
Milk N Honey FLV
Coffee Liqueur VTA
Cappuccino SC
Cream FLV
Ice Cream SSA

Along with all the others others mentioned: MF Dark Chocolate, Blueberry, Lemon, White Peach. The SSA Cola, Sweet Yogurt…

6 Likes

I buy my flavors a little different from the way you are approaching this. I search flavor profile’s on the recipe side and find recipes that are of interest and order the flavors I don’t have. That way I’m buying flavors that will be used right away and have something to vape with.

9 Likes

You’re very welcome @Ken_O_Where, and ^^^^^ VERY agreed. I basically shelved all my other Colas after testing SSA’s.

6 Likes

Thank you @SquirrelSmash. I appreciate your time. They’ll be in the cart. :pray:

5 Likes

Also, tried loading your flavor stash but it just wouldnt load so if you dont have Rich Cinnamon (FLV) and like cinnamon then you need it. VERY strong flavor so a couple drops goes a long way.

5 Likes

@Ken_O_Where I’ve had that problem as well, BUT, I localized it to FireFox. Try Chrome…

6 Likes