Top Pandemic recipes you can't live without 2020

OK fellow crafter’s what is your favorite recipes during this pandemic?

4 Likes

My favorite recipe especially in this “pandemic” is to not watch news and to ignore advise you get on youtube and facebook concerning corona.

My ADV is a relatively boring Kreed’s custard clone.

8 Likes
10 Likes

This is something I always have in rotation and something im always making for others since I made it

13 Likes

My most recent creation is my favorite vape, right now. Been vaping it for about a month, straight now! Yum!

7 Likes

Take that VCC link down , come on lol

4 Likes

5 Likes

I’ve been hearing a LOT of great things about that Chemnovatic. Guess I need to break down and buy some.

6 Likes

@authormichellehughes, while (IMO), not all were superstars, there were quite a few that were.

5 Likes

I don’t know, that just souds wrong. Like a cleaning product or a chemical plant in russia where they mix questionable errr… chemicals.

6 Likes

Yep, I agree with that @Bad_Influence.
Sounds like something to avoid but is getting some ok reviews…

4 Likes

They’re based out of Poland.

5 Likes

I’m not questioning the quality… It’s just a funny name :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

Hehe, not sure why they chose that name. I guess once you step out of their flavoring options, the name isn’t as much of an issue

3 Likes

Checking those out now

5 Likes

It’s just for wholesale purposes, they sell nicotine and stuff. The flavour line is Molinberry.

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing, what is that apple river similar too? I don’t have that one. Thanks

4 Likes

Most of the Fuji Apple concentrates from the most common suppliers are the same, taste note wise. (In my personal opinion. Some may not feel the same way)

You could substitute Flavor Art or Capella Fuji Apple and get pretty much the same results.

I made this recipe with FA Fuji but ran out and went to order more but found River Supply’s Fuji was quite a bit cheaper!

5 Likes

2% undiluted Covid-19
5% I cannot believe this
10% distrust (I’ve seen this before)
Topped with a decent squirt of cynicism and common sense.
No steeping required.

11 Likes

how do I add a profile picture beside my recipes? thanks

3 Likes