Totally Wicked Nicotine

So I’m in crisis and I’m almost out of nicotine and money to make a big online purchase.

I totally forgot that there is a Totally Wicked store about a half mile from my house and they sell nicotine! I went there once a long time ago before I started mixing and never went back because their juices were shit IMO.
I’m wondering if anyone has used their nicotine and if it’s good? or good enough?

Please keep in mind I am not looking for recommendations on where to buy nicotine. I just don’t have it in the budget at the moment to make a big online purchase and wait for shipping from my normal vendor. The thought of walking down the street and buying some right now is kinda exciting I’m not gonna lie :wink:

I just don’t want to waste my $ on it, if it’s shit/peppery

Thanks my little vaper buddies!

1 Like

Sorry, never tried their nic. Tried Totally Evil, Totally Rancid, Totally Disgusting, Totally Awesome, and Totally Should Have Been Left In The Outhouse Where It Belongs, but never tried Totally Wicked’s Nic…

5 Likes

I haven’t used them. I can’t recall anything good about their Nic. Sorry I believe it’s peppery and not good if I remember correctly someone here said so. Maybe use the search fx and see if it pops up.

1 Like

It’s also Totally FUCKING EXPENSIVE!! Cheapest is 50ml for $25 (I think 48g)

But that’s my catch 22…I can’t go online and get anything for under 25 and I am almost out so…well…grrrrr

Did @daath just update the site or did I hit something in my settings that changed my notification panel? lol

1 Like

Probably and update, cause my little message sign/bubble has vanished. But notifications numbers surrounded my profile pic circle top right.

1 Like

I update the site regularly, sometimes several times a day - it looks like Discourse has a slightly changed layout now! :smiley:

3 Likes

I liked the little bubble :…( lol

1 Like

https://s3.amazonaws.com/MyFreedomSmokes-Email/8-21-15/Reminder+2.jpg
try this?

2 Likes

I think that’s online only? I have an actual store next to me and I don’t think they would honor that? but I don’t know? Thanks @quitter1
But it appears my issue has been resolved and I won’t be needing to go to TW now anyways…so I guess they will have to rob someone else haha

3 Likes

But I will say you are the man to come to when there’s an internet special or deal :wink:
Johnny-on-the-spot! or quitter-on-the-spot!

3 Likes

What did u wind up getting ?

2 Likes

I have a friend by me that was very generous and hooked me up!! WONDERFUL friend!
So now I need to go get some vg which I’m not that worried about…hopefully essential or even walmart has a cheap bottle…
I’m just wiped out financially from the kids going back to school, supplies, doc visits and shit that there isn’t any extra funds in the tank for vape mail until next month

Thank god for amazing people though!!

3 Likes

damn kids I got one going to fkn private school!!!lol

1 Like

Ouch! Mine go to public school BUT it’s a really nice public school here by the islands and my oldest just started middle school.
For example my oldest needed to buy a regular T-shirt for some class so we had to give the school $50…FIFTY FRICKEN DOLLARS for a T-shirt!?! Not a dress shirt a plain ol’ T-shirt…

The list goes on from there…

how about 6 new uniform pants @30$ and 10$ to get a hem and that’s just pants wtf

1 Like

You can’t see me right now but I am shoving my foot in my mouth…

Damn bro! That’s private school for ya!

1 Like

I wish I had… well u get it?

1 Like

hey good luck down there I’ll check in tomorrow I’m gonna go race my quad around the neighborhood it’s getting dark

So jealous right now…

And thanks bro! Shits not gonna get bad until Monday they say

1 Like