TPA Blueberry (extra) - can you taste it?

Pain In The *behind :wink:

I live here, currently. Almost finished with my Masterā€™s. After that Iā€™ll probably leave for the West, whereto exactly isnā€™t decided yet.
Yeah, I did indeed stock up a little on FA flavours mostly.

Canā€™t get any FA flavours here, sorry. Iā€™ll try to get another blueberry from CAP or FW. Sometimes it really bugs me that the DIY supplies vendors here obviously have no idea what theyā€™re doingā€¦ their logic is ā€œOh, we already have one blueberry flavour from TPA, so why offer another one?ā€ :pensive: Thatā€™s why they donā€™t have Blueberry Candy or Blueberry Wild etc. Iā€™m lucky I could find Vanilla Swirl and Vanilin, as they already offer French Vanillaā€¦

That sounds like a valid reading as well :wink:

I had a look at their stuff before, but I donā€™t like using their own flavouring brand. Then Iā€™d have to run extensive tests myself, right? Donā€™t have the nerves for that at the moment :sweat:
And their prices for nicotine and PG/VG arenā€™t as good as proflavorā€™s. Theyā€™re quite ok, even ship internationally I think.

1 Like

I think you should give HiLIQ a shot. They have some very good flavors most are stronger than TPA. I use both. Iā€™m actually getting hooked to few of these flavors like orange, pineapple and recently coconut. Their blueberry is very reasonable too. You can contact them here on the vendor thread.

Has anyone tried Shisha Bilberry Inawera?

@DarthVapor can tell you about Shisha Bilberry INW

1 Like

Thank you, Iā€™ll sit tight. :slight_smile:ļø I also see thereā€™s a ā€œEverything Shishaā€-thread in here, but I couldnā€™t find the bilberry.

The shisha Bilberry is one that I do not care for myself. It is almost identical to their blueberry and it has that tart, almost sour, blueberry taste you get from their BB.
So if you like inwā€™s BB, definitely get their shisha bilberry, but for me, thereā€™s that strange taste I get from their BB that turns me off

4 Likes

Great, thank you, then itā€™s probably not what Iā€™m after either. Looking for some more sweetness to complete my blue berries.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s far from a sweet/candy blueberry. I havenā€™t read this thread yet, so sorry if this has already been mentioned, but people really like MF blueberry. Itā€™s a great true blueberry and it doesnā€™t take much. I personally do not prefer it and I usually use a combo of BB extra and BB wild, with a touch of pomegranate or pomegranate deluxe to make it pop.
If you are looking for more of a sweet candy type, BB candy is good that way or even SC (super concentrates) BB

1 Like

Iā€™ll probably go for Extra and FLV Blueberry. I use the dragonfruit to pop. Thank you for taking the time - I appreciate it. :kissing_heart:

Tried adding 0.5-1% TPA Sour and boom - the blueberries are crystal clear! :triumph: :yum:

2 Likes

On my quest to find the best blueberry the #1 iā€™ve found is blueberry (expert) form diyfs. Itā€™s expensive but def #1 in my book. A close 2nd place goes to FA bilberry. Also super small amounts of lime and peach can make a blueberry pop.

1 Like

So letā€™s revive this thread for a minute. I have run into an issue where I canā€™t taste Blueberry extra. Are there any new flavorings that have come out in the past year that youā€™d recommend?

Have you tried FW Blueberry?
Granted, itā€™s not ā€˜within the last yearā€™, but it beats TFA by a good margin IMO.

Sticking strictly to your requirements, two blueberries that are definitely on my list to try are Flavor Revolution and Purilum. Keep hearing good things about both of those companies, and have a tank full of FR butterscotch which is mighty impressive! (no easy feat)

3 Likes

Mighty impressive butterscotch flavor??? Please, do tell more!

1 Like

I use a combo of blueberry extra and blueberry wild. Both by TPA. While Iā€™m not a fan of FW Blueberry, it seems to be a very popular flavor

1 Like

Well, my testers only have about 10 days on them at this pointā€¦ But Iā€™ll try to get some thoughts down in the FR thread as things progress! :wink:

3 Likes