TPA coconut extra

There is also a chance that one of these is mucking up the works! Have you tried the Coconut Extra by itself?

7 Likes

Easy 4.5%

5 Likes

@Englishguy I’ll be ordering a few items this week from nicotine river.
I will defiantly be trying a new coconut

2 Likes

@Plunderdrum yes I have and I have 2 other mixes I’ve tried it in but still no success

3 Likes

@anon70102222
@Sprkslfly
@redhousemixer
@Plunderdrum
@Englishguy
Want to thank y’all for the help. I’m ordering Monday and will be home the 30th to open my new flavors.
Happy mixing to y’all

7 Likes

I like a combo of flv’s coconut and sweet coconut… like a 1:2 ratio is good for me… :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, sounds like you and that flavor just ain’t gonna be friends.

4 Likes

Two other coconuts to consider is Flv Sweet Coconut and VTA Dessicated Coconut.

6 Likes

@RainbowBright @anon70102222 may be on to something here, and I have had a VERY hard time getting synthetic coco’s to play nice. As many others have mentioned, try dropping the levels to the deck and see if that helps, and if NOT, then maybe it’s time to take a walk over to Medicine Flower for some ALL natural, kick ass Coconut. Naturally extracted, nothing artificial, and it’s as good, and real as it gets.

9 Likes

:wink: Throw this in the cart:

https://riversupplyco.com/products/inawera-cocopilada

… always found it to be delectable in anything which required a coconut note. The pineapple is way on the back end of things. It’s more like a coconut cookie flavor… yummy! :smiley:

4 Likes

@Kinnikinnick I’ll do that. I like pineapple haven’t tried any yet

4 Likes

I found very little use for Coconut Extra, many better ones, it’s the cheesecake that is definitely a no go for me, cheesecake graham crust is fine, but regular cheesecake TFA is one of the worst flavors that I have ever tried, NY cheesecake by Cappella would be a better choice with my favorites being Yes we Cheesecake by INW.

3 Likes

@nicomanteno I’m not fond of the graham cracker flavor in the other cheese cakes.
But thank you for you input

2 Likes

Stop using it. I haven’t read the thread but TPA’s coconut is HORRIBLE!!!

8 Likes