Tpa english toffee

has anyone used this flavor ??? it sounds really good like making a heath bar or something but before buying i wanted to know peoples thoughts here on the forum the notes ive looked at but id rather get all of your opinions

1 Like

That flavor is good but not perfect … It is medium strength but needs assistance as a stand alone. I use it I’m my Geronimo recipe at 3% in conjunction with FW Toffe Dream Cream. Combining those flavors will give you a smoother, creamier and better tasting English Toffee flavor. I hope this is helpful.

1 Like

My kids like it, I don’t like it. Mix it with a cream base.

1 Like

Way back in December I used it for the caramel/toffee/brown sugar like flavor in a recipe I made when I didn’t have a whole lot of flavors and kinda made do with what I had it wasn’t overly impressive, but not overly bad either. I ended up redoing the recipe with brown sugar and toasted marsmallow still wasn’t overly impressed so I moved on to ones I like more. I may still have a 10 ml that’s about half full if you want to try it.

2 Likes

i havent forgotten about your juicy orange it will be in mail by weeks end

No I was serious, I think I have about a half a 10 ml bottle that I got back when I first started mixing. I wasn’t impressed with it for my stuff but If you want it providing I have it, I haven’t even looked in the rack of tiny bottles I’ll mail it to you

2 Likes

it doesnt sound promising let me think about it ty for the offer

I have HS Toffee and not impressed. HS toff was to add a sweeter creamy taste to chocolate but I could not taste it.
Wondering about LA -English Toffee which is suppose to be good. Could check the reviews.

1 Like