Trade or sale

ALL HAVE BEEN SPOKEN FOR… ALL ARE GONE. Open to most offers, no puke or booger flavors :grinning:. The Lit RDA is a nice double mesh rda, I’ve used it once, The wolverine rda is both a mesh and coil rda, the rest are what they

2 Likes

Had a 2006 F-150 Lariat when I was 25, beautiful truck, bought it used for cheap because the only owner of the vehicle hooked up his 5th wheel to it and dented the cab making a turn… First time I ever bargained with a dealership and it was my first vehicle, I got 4000 taken off the price and this thing wasn’t even broken in… 89K Kms… She rode so nice, the seats were comfy and I had the sun roof open all summer long… Miss it.

3 Likes

91’ F250 HD

Good luck with the sales @Fordf150_Angelo.

3 Likes

The Elder Dragon is one I’m missing. What would you like for it?

If it’s a trade, then I could paint you instead of using currency.

3 Likes

Ha, this f150 i have was given to me by my son in Iaws brother. It’s a 2000 step side , for a few years im the one that did all the work on it,
He was one of the people that if the engine light comes on. Put all new back on.
At the time i drove 86 chevy s10. Lady hit me from the back doing 50 . So the f150 was given to me.
Only other ford I’ve had was when I was a kid, a 68 step side 4 on the floor.
Yep long winded I know but with no cartoons on like there use to be y’all have nothing else to do :rofl: I’m actually going to sale the ford and fix up my other s10

2 Likes

?don’t know what you are meaning with the paint part

2 Likes

PM’d for the RDA’s

2 Likes

Painting is one of my odd skills. So, I could create one for you.

3 Likes

All of it is pending right now. I’ll now more after while

2 Likes