Trade / share / swap / sell / buy. (not just recipes) Flavor concentrate / juice

So I am new to all this and just dropped $200 on my first order of flavors.
well i just noticed that i ordered doubles of some things that i doubt i would ever even use one of, and then i am sure i bought way too much of everything…
and likely will need way more than what i did get… SOOOO… i figure why not trade/share.

I am sure some of you have some stuff you bought and didnt like that someone else might love.
I know i have a ton of store bought juices that i tried and will likely never touch again.

I have a poop-load of VG. (5 gallon bucket)

i have seen a few posts like this, but they were all from back in like 2017. so im going to start this up here.

i will get a list of what i ordered, everything i got i got in a 120ml units, which i am sure is too much. but it seemed to be the best deal. and im hoping i can trade with others.

5 Likes

Marshmallow by FlavourArt
120ml
The Flavor Apprentice (TFA Flavors): Vanilla Swirl1
Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
120ml
Lemon Meringue Pie by Capella Flavors - 120ml2
Lemon Meringue Pie by Capella Flavors
120ml
FlavourArt flavors: Coconut1
Coconut by FlavourArt
120ml
The Flavor Apprentice (TFA Flavors): Raspberry Sweet2
Raspberry Sweet (TFA)
120ml
Cream Soda (TFA) - 120ml1
Cream Soda (TFA)
120ml
Pineapple Juicy (TFA) - 120ml1
Pineapple Juicy (TFA)
120ml
The Flavor Apprentice (TFA Flavors): Apple1
Apple (TFA)
120ml
Sweet Strawberry by Capella Flavors - 120ml1
Sweet Strawberry by Capella Flavors
120ml
Capella Flavors: Super Sweet1
Super Sweet by Capella Flavors
120ml
The Flavor Apprentice (TFA Flavors): Strawberry Ripe1
Strawberry Ripe (TFA)
120ml
Vanilla Custard (V2) by Capella Flavors - 120ml1
Vanilla Custard (V2) by Capella Flavors
120ml
The Flavor Apprentice (TFA Flavors): Sweet Cream1
Sweet Cream (TFA)
120ml
The Flavor Apprentice (TFA Flavors): Bavarian Cream1
Bavarian Cream (TFA)
120ml

5 Likes

there is also a bakery supply place down the street that has all the lorann flavors you can think of in stock. so if anyone needs some of them… they are like a buck a vial.

by the way i am in cleveland ohio…

6 Likes

Definitely don’t use Lorann’s from a bakery supply store as some have things like oils and emulsifiers, not great for human consumption… The oils especially if they have a lipid profile that’s how you get lipid pneumonia and that usually doesn’t end well. It will be worth it to check out reputable sources, people on here will help out.

As far as your flavours get them added, but you bought a lot of little flavours so unless you wanted a surplus of the same juices, you’re limited for now. But there’s some good stuff in there.

Take it away ELR Crew

8 Likes

I thought you were part of the crew.

7 Likes

No man, don’t fit in.

6 Likes

Me neither but that doesn’t stop me.
“We’re just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year”. -David Gilmour

7 Likes

ok… well then what are big flavors? what am i missing that i should add?

And i do check my lorann ingredients. i bought a heap of them cuz they were cheap and easy to try to doctor up my existing blah store bought juices. They are better than nothing… but nothing to sing about…

7 Likes

Here are the Top 10 from ELR’s database…
LorAnn

9 Likes

I’m not big on the LA stuff, but you have to give LA some credit for their Watermelon, Bubble Gum and I do believe that’s the better Banana Cream out of the ones I’ve tried but it’s a steeper.

7 Likes

Honestly keep the two bottles of sweet strawberry cap as that stuff is a must have. It is good

9 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

8 Likes

The LorAnn Banana Cream is a good one, use the colorless version. This, your strawberry and TFA dragonfruit give a splendid clone of Bombies Nana Cream.
I love the LA Bavarian Cream, it’s less caramel but much more creamy than the TFA.
Go only for the water soluble flavors from them.

7 Likes

yep, in lorann ive got…
eggnog
cinnamon roll
rootbeer
chocolate
bavarian cream
pina colada
cheesecake
banana cream
peanutbutter
blueberry
mint choc chip.

so far i only used a few of them in trace amounts to help bring out flavors in my off the shelf juices.
Like i bought a pina colada that just tasted like bland pineapple to me… and a PB&J that you could hardly notice the PB.

8 Likes

I need to replace my Vanilla Swirl but 120mls…might go bad on me before I use it up. Idk

What are the commercial juices you have?

7 Likes

Im not suggesting i want to give away all the flavor concentrates i have in their full quantity… I just bought most of them… not wanting to turn around and sell them. But i am saying that i will never need 120ml of all of them… so if someone wants say 30ml of something… i can make up a lil bottle, and sell that, or trade for something i do not have.
there are only 2 bottles that i got doubles of by accident and those were sweet raspberry and lemon meringue. so i have 2x120ml of both of them.
and lots of VG… anyone need some vg?

9 Likes

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Did you say you also had some commercial juices? I’m curious…thx

7 Likes

Ive got some extra flavors, if you’d want to trade. My flavors are a mess right now. I plan on organizing them tonight or tomorrow & will get a list together for you.

7 Likes

I would love to trade. I just went and put all mine in my “stash” here on the site. so i think you can view my collection… I am fairly certain i bought WAY TOO much of everything… So i would be glad to portion it out into smaller units and trade with anyone and everyone.

6 Likes

i have some lava flow, some PBJ monster, some Custard monster, some gingernog, some souly cannolli, some cannoli be one, Some Tribecta, and maybe a few other small random bottles…

5 Likes