Trading request

So all of a sudden Elrs Forum has all kinds of vots showing up ?? I think its strange that it has started happening since you have come here . I am starting to think that maybe you are running these " bots " on purpose

8 Likes

Thatā€™s true, but eventually Iā€™ll accurately detect a bot for us :slight_smile:

Why are you so in love with this poster anyway: wanting to start a juice factory with zero knowledge :thinking:

Maybe theyā€™re not a botā€¦ time will tell.

3 Likes

No itā€™s not one of your duties ā€¦ You have actually ran a couple people off because of this crapā€¦You have NO responsibilities to make anyone that joins this forum feel like this is an unwelcoming placeā€¦Because of you one person will only ask questions in a PM group that we have here on the forum . If you think something is foul with a person your responsibility is to Flag the post or tag a moderator or the ownerā€¦I get that you think itā€™s funny ( maybe ) but its not ā€¦Its time to stop

8 Likes

Slander!

I donā€™t have the time to be messing round with crap like that, and an anti-bot because Iā€™ve seen the comment spam etcetera that accumulates from these things always trolling any random server they can access.

Why would ELR be immune to bots posting?

2 Likes

Im not in loveā€¦I believe that everyone that comes ro this forum deserves a fair shakeā€¦We might poke fun here and there but you have actually ran a couple people off recently and that sucksā€¦This is why I bring this up right now because you saying this reminded me

5 Likes

WHO would be THAT hypersensitive?

Anyway, thatā€™s like 1 person outta the hundred odd who stuck around to engage me and stay.

So 1% are snowflakes, compared to the 99% who want to stop and reply then stick around: 1% about coincidences with the percentage of extremely mentally ill shut-ins who think the entire worldā€™s after them.

The other 99%, either stop and engage or ignore me shrug - either is fine since most my posts are throwaway shit-stirs I forget Iā€™ve even written, right after I write them.

You cannot please everyone.

2 Likes

Then Sue Me

5 Likes

I have increased the number of posters who stick around and continue using the forums: thatā€™s what matters.

The 1% wanna sulk about being called a bot, theyā€™ve obviously got bigger issues going on than me offending their sensitive, achybreaky little hearts.

That 1%? Probably never wouldā€™ve contributed anyway - as soon as someone breathed on em wrong theyā€™d have run squealing into the shadows to hide again anyway and posted nothing.

Itā€™s not like thereā€™s any shortage of outspoken members around here - someone else wouldā€™ve offended them soon enough anyway.

2 Likes

True you cant , however you can give people the chance to get the info they are looking for before they start gettting called out for something they may not beā€¦I

Ill pm you the thread where you didnā€™t give this person a chance to feel comfortable enough to keep postingā€¦Ill pm it when I find it

4 Likes

Okay.

Still, long as Iā€™m engaging MORE than the 1% who have issues like that, a Iā€™m contributing more to the forums than that 1% ever would have anyway - even if you combined them.

Think Iā€™m getting vapers tongueā€¦ everything tastes the same.

2 Likes

No thats untrue ā€¦Just stop the shit unless you know for a fact ā€¦If we all thought that way thenbthere would be No forum broā€¦

3 Likes

im telling you this because I do enjoy you 93pct of the timeā€¦

4 Likes

Sure, I can be good :innocent:

5 Likes

I enjoy me 93% of the time too :smirk:

5 Likes

Not 100pct good just give people a chance to engageā€¦The people who dont want to be here will just disappear anyway

5 Likes

Look what youā€™ve done: youā€™ve derailed the thread completely :angry:

5 Likes

It did kinda freak me out that this person started speaking Spanish to me thoughā€¦I never speak spanosh only with my Gpa and my Great grandparents b4 they died

5 Likes

Im famous for that around hereā€¦Derail is sometimes needed gotta run bro its late here ā€¦TTYLā€‹:pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

Theyā€™ll be gone as soon as they realize how difficult it is to make juice worth selling.

I learnt how to say tune basic romantic shit in Spanish from a Latina ex, but otherwise need google translate to understand it :confused:

4 Likes

Alright sure :+1:

3 Likes