Trading request

Hello to all my friends,

I am writing this way, to ask for your help to those who are interested. I am organizing a small liquid factory and I need a little training to make some liquids, especially with the issue of nicotine: what nicotine to use, how to use the sweetener among others. for those who can contact me directly 829-460-7921 WhatsApp

Summary
  1. List item
5 Likes

How many hours have you devoted to learning about mixing eliquid? I ask because it seems you are looking to jump into an industry without any knowledge of how to diy your own liquid.

What is your passion here? It’s like your asking how to bake a cake without ever baking…which is fine but to from never baking a cake to opening a bakery is a stretch.

That said, I am happy to consult at a rate $125/hr USD. Lol.

Time is money. I see that you have been a member for a year, but have less than one minute of read time. I have spent 5 years giving advice from free and 100’s of members have spent hours posting information. All you have to do is give your time to reading a few 1000 posts and you can be up and running.

Granted, maybe you have read offline, however , the original post makes it look like you haven’t put in the time to learn. The learning part is fun if you have the passion. The passion can be demonstrated by read time. It can even be demonstrated by asking questions that are specific like…in diy I have kept my nicotine in the freezer but see that other members just keep theirs in a cool dark place…any thoughts on best practice. …rather than ask, I’m starting a business, how do I use nicotine.

14 Likes

closing eyes

9 Likes

You cheap bastard…damn it i was gonna offer 200$ an hour now you under cut me :rage:

10 Likes

We should start hawking our services over on the recipe side. We’d make a killing!! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I am sorry,

I am currently helping a Nigerian Prince.

Can I get back to you later?

12 Likes

Do you want to enter the vaping industry as an e-liquid vendor, but have never mixed an ejuice? Are you a small (or big) company looking to diversify your e-liquid menu? Are you a DIYer but are having trouble nailing a recipe down? Are you a vaper that loves a certain juice and don’t want to pay their premium price anymore? Are you a vaper looking to get into mixing your own ejuice, but don’t know where to start? If you are asking any of those questions, then let me help you.…

9 Likes

Hi brother

I am a great fan and follower of vaping and I want to enter the industry, two years ago I have an experience in preparing the liquid but without nicotine and without sweetener, I am a small company

Thanks

El El dom, may. 2, 2021 a la(s) 6:16 p. m., Rocky Toony via ELR Forum <elrforum@e-liquid-recipes.com> escribiĂł:

3 Likes

So cute! Madonna mia!

5 Likes

tengo unos dos años de experiencia en liquidos pero sin micotina y sin frio y azucar

El El dom, may. 2, 2021 a la(s) 2:45 p. m., fidalgo vapes via ELR Forum <elrforum@e-liquid-recipes.com> escribiĂł:

3 Likes

Necesita ayuda con nicotina, refrescante y edulcorante

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

2 Likes

Bot.

Gotta be.

3 Likes

Dude what is it with you and calling people bots ?? Lets here why this person HAS to be a bot

5 Likes

Maybe you’re a bot :smirk:

But see, a bot wouldn’t have so many typoes ans spelling mistakes :thinking:

I dunno, just a FEELING I get based on new posters patterns of typing that tips me off, then I feel compelled to call it before everyone else clues-in on the fact :smirk:

2 Likes

Do they normally speak , type in different languages

6 Likes

I might be …I dont correct spellimg mistakes or care about proper punctuation

5 Likes

You KNOW they can replicate human speech very well: remember Microsoft had an AI bot they were testing that learnt by taking too people.

Within a few weeks they had to unplug it because ir was already a racist, abusive troll because that’s what the people taught it.

3 Likes

You do realize there has never been anyone on this forum that thought people a were bots …And Nine of your assumptions have been proven to be facts …As a matter of fact 2 of the people you assumed were bots in the past were not

3 Likes

Certainly a bot that’d scan forum titles then post something using a few keywords isn’t hard to create and I’m sure there’s THOUSANDS of them scanning forums.

So it’s like, one of my duties to give everyone a heads up beforehand - thank me later:)

2 Likes