Traveling - Catch ya on the Flip-Flop

Having some fun documenting my travels with my trucker husband on Facebook for family and friends. Started thinking how I have missed being around ELR more and thought I’d come post here now and then about our adventures.

Perhaps some of you have adventures to share as well…

15 Likes

Safe travels to you two! Id love to see some pics. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have been wondering how you are getting on on the road!

Look forward to hearing more updates! Missed you :hugs:

3 Likes

lech l’shalom admire your receipts so stay safe to conjure more.

1 Like

We left Huntsville, Alabama this morning about 6:30am, headed for Hickory, NC .

Anyhow, here are a few pics I have taken so far .

Crossing the Tennessee River in Decatur, Alabama.

And these are going over Nickajack Lake in Jasper, Tennessee:

Lookiing forward to the MOUNTAINS!! I’m excited to go through ‘The Gorge’ this afternoon. Pidgeon River Gorge.

12 Likes

You were literally right down the road from me. Enjoy the scenery! Hopefully you’ll be making a swing by cumberland Lake! My original home. It looked better back in the 70’s, but still beautiful.

2 Likes

While you’re in NC… please do us all a favor and do your part to rid this state of as many pigs as possible, by eating as many pigs as possible… I do on a weekly basis… :pig: + :fire: = :plate_with_cutlery: YUMMY! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I KNOW WHERE HICKORY IS!!! My stepmom still has family there. Beautiful country there-Enjoy!

1 Like

Stay safe out there! It is gorgeous in that neck of the woods for sure! Makes me miss my old job, I traveled A LOT! Lol

2 Likes

Awww too bad, we coulda done breakfast. :wink: Looks lovely and I’m jealous. I’ve always wanted to travel. Enjoy!!

3 Likes

Fixed … yay.

4 Likes