Tried something different for mixing my juice

Today i tried something that maybe someone else already tried, but i like to share a way to quickly mix your juice. Simply tape it on a massager and 1min later it’s done​:rofl: 70/30 vg/pg like milk in a minute! :+1:

13 Likes

Now i really need to find that vibrator.

10 Likes

Wow! Tht looks damn near homogenized!

3 Likes

Tried it with a 100ml bottle also. I don’t have any references of how it looks when homogenized, but can’t imagine it’s any different.

3 Likes

@Hocky79 I never would have thought of using my massage wand for this. Interesting idea. But I know it works great on my feet, calves, shoulders and back. And it worked great to break up scar tissue after having surgery on both hands (it was painful to break up the scar tissue, but well worth it).

4 Likes

Idk if that’s exactly the right way… I remember the crew trying to eliminate as many bubbles as possible, while still mixing throughly… Definitely looks mixed tho!! Ha

3 Likes

That’s what she said.

(Subbing for Joel until he gets back in the game)

8 Likes

Well. Unlike the sawzall method… At least folks can’t hurt themselves with this particular ‘creative approach’. /chuckles

5 Likes

At the time it was a good one though… we all smiled and thought on how can we do it, I used the battery drill and a tie rap…

3 Likes

That way looks like it really does the job!

For me, I mix 500 ml at a time with a Bodybay massage gun. I hold the bottom of the bottle securely with one hand, while keeping the pounding head of the massage gun toward the top of the bottle. It does the job within about 30 seconds. About 1/2 way through the steeping period or about a week later, I do it again. Works like a dream.

3 Likes

I have a few orbital sanders with the velcro pad that the sand paper sticks to i just velcro the bottle to it
run like 5 minutes an its mixed well I first started doing that to mix hobby paints so said why not doing mixes

I first did an experiment took 60ml of VG put a few drops of food color in ran it was completely mixed sorta like the paint shakers at the hardware store

4 Likes