Trouble opening the FlavourArt 10ml bottles?

I got a package from NomNomz and for the life of me, I can’t get the 10ml caps on the FlavourArt bottles open!

I am hoping beyond hope that the collective intelligence of ELR forums can give me some tips or tricks.

PS i will not use my teeth or cut towards myself. My mom was always right to warn against both “shortcuts”!

3 Likes

Have you taken off the tab. After removing the tab just squeeze the sides of the cap and it pops right open.

If you look at the cap theres a dull circle on both sides where to place your fingers

They actually open super easy if you do it right

7 Likes

4 Likes

They do but I always forget how and spend a minute trying to get them open :joy: until I remember.

5 Likes

It’s funny I’ve never gotten FA bottles like that. Though I usually buy the rebottled FA (Craft).

4 Likes

I won 100 of them in the diyejuice discird raffle a while back

5 Likes

So… One day a few years back, I was driving and re-wicking my RDA and opened my 30ml botthe using my teeth… I remember almost choking out after the cap slipped down my throat. Never again.

5 Likes

Omg, thats horrible. Glad your ok. That will sure teach you not to deep throat you bottles lol :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bahahahahhaahhaa!!! Never thought of it like that b4!!

4 Likes

2 Likes