True or False... I vape in the bathroom at work

I started vaping a little over two months ago and it is true that I vape in the bathroom at work. It’s not smoke and it’s starting to get really cold outside so I’ll find a spot where nobody else is around and have a nice vape… so I was just wondering does anybody else do this and am I a bastard for doin this??? :poop:

14 Likes

Absolutely. I vape in the work bathroom, restaurants and bars, Wal-Mart. It’s fair game.

5 Likes

Oh yea I’m guilty too lol all my “bathroom breaks” at work consist of me getting a couple hits off my vape lol I even went as far as getting a eleaf icare mini for a quick stealth vape in the stall so I don’t have to worry about trying to hold in a big sub ohm cloud lol. I vape 3mg in my dripper or tank with around a .4 ohm build so I got my icare mini today in the mail and I mixed up a batch of 10mg unflavored for the stealth device. That thing has a 1.1 ohm coil so I figure 4 or 5 hits off of that in the bathroom should hold me over for a while :grinning:

6 Likes

Guilty, I have almost been caught in public restrooms.

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/BkWIwKBdzSg

3 Likes

Nope 100% of my bathroom breaks ( when I get one ) consist of vaping in the bathroom :smile:

7 Likes

ROTFLMAO great question hilarious lol , i would if i needed to but im lucky enough to dictate whats allowed and whats not

7 Likes

I was in hospital two weeks ago and I got caught by a nurse as I was coming out of a bathroom, I think it was the strawberry cream cloud behind me that gave the game up. Said nurse then proceeded to show me to a private room that wasn’t being used at that time, so I could “have a cheeky vape without being disturbed”. Thumbs up for Irish heath services.

22 Likes

@CosmicTruth lol that’s why I vape unflavored when stealth is a must… Just started getting back into making flavors and man I have been missing out! Still going to keep my unflavored for stealthy purposes lol

4 Likes

No don’t vape unflavored, use that to dilute or lube ORings.
Just comment “how nice the air freshener smells” on your way out :slight_smile: but also say something like “It’s putting out a lot of scent cloud”

9 Likes

Turns to incoming restroom patron

“I ate a lot of strawberries yesterday”

8 Likes

I absolutely vape in the washroom and just did it today. Private bathroom, unflavoured 15mg juice on my joyetech ecomm. I’m not going outside, it minus 20 out there.

6 Likes

@Weanlaw see I have another unflavored vapor on My side! It’s perfect for stealth vape! How do you mix it? I do 100% vg with di water to thin my nic is100mg in vg. No pg alergy just didn’t like the taste

2 Likes

It’s just a 50/50 VG/PG 15mg mix with no flavor.

3 Likes

Well… I’m glad to know I’m not alone. Thanks for sharing everyone. I’m off to cloud up the rest room with some strawberries and vbic… that stuff is delish :strawberry: :ice_cream: :grin:

3 Likes

I was zoned completely out from lack of sleep and vaped right in the isle of the store. A lady asked me what I was doing. :cold_sweat: I coughed a little for appearances and told her it was my nebulizer. But yes, I have vaped in the bathrooms of public places before. I use low wattage most of the time so my clouds are kind of pitiful anyway, not too hard to disguise them by holding it in or exhaling into my shirt.

11 Likes

Sometimes I do that, too. But mostly that just spoils the vape completely! I’ll spare you a detailed description of Chinese restrooms… bloody hell.:unamused: But as they smoke in any rest room here, no one would ever object, so that’s a plus, I guess.
I’d plead not guilty! It’s not your fault no one is providing a proper place to vape, eh? :wink:

7 Likes

True. Well, I don’t work outside of my house, but I do vape in bathrooms outside of my house so close enough.

6 Likes

Every day, luckily where I work there are tons of clean cloths at my disposal. I take one with me and blow the vapor into said clean cloth, and absolutely nothing comes out. It all gets trapped in the cloth. I come back to work and throw the now wet cloth in the bin with the others. It allows me to keep working 12 hour days with no break. :neutral_face:

7 Likes

I do the shirt trick in hotel rooms lol now I’ve learned from the pros you put a zip lock bag around the alarm and wrap it w/ a large rubber band ! I now have these things in my possession.

Lol you vaped down the isle hee hee nebulizer !

11 Likes