Trying to decide if I should buy an Ultra sonic cleaner or not

I’ve only been mixing for two months now, but I’m at the point I want to be. I’ve got 1.4 liters of juice sitting in a closet. The last 360 ml were my two favorite ADVs, both with custard. I decided that I didn’t have to do anything to them because it’ll be two - three months before I get to them. It’s a nice feeling having that much juice waiting for me.

2 Likes

Holy wow why didn’t I think of that?? Awesome advice I’m going to try That out tonight when I get home Thanks for sharing

I tried it, I didn’t get fancy and bend some coils into it and that may have helped but the above trick did nothing for stirring the juice for me and i just shook it for a few mins.

1 Like

Worth a try anyway… Kanthal is cheap and I have a ton of it lol I will let you know if it yields any results for me

1 Like

I used stainless, I just figured it’d be best, like I said I’d consider putting some coils or something more then a simple loop.

2 Likes

When you hit the bottom of your bottle push some more this will bend your wire leavening you with a l-shape with abit of a lope on the end it stirs it perfect hard to explain I’ve been doing for a while and mixes it well it also depends on your drill some drills just won’t spin that quick

1 Like

hello @Steve-o_54 i advise u to buy it for sure,

i use mine and it really helps