Trying to figure out a specific flavor from a juice i love

I am pretty new to DIY but I’ve been mixing for a few months now and have built up a small arsenal of flavorings, and in most juices i buy i can pretty much tell what flavorings are used (pretty much). One juice tho has me very stumped, It’s Frappberry by Stars-N-Bucks from The Drip Co. and the berry flavor used is amazing, its like my personal soulvape flavor lol. If anyone has had this and might be able to help me out i’d be so freakin happy! it kinda reminds me of the smell of the bowl of trix or something odd, the juice is suppose to be a frappberry frappucino like from starbucks or whatnot, but I for the life of me cannot find anything similar… I’m not really asking to clone the juice, I just want to identify the berry so i can make something of my own incorporating that amazing berry they are using… It’s heavenly :slight_smile: thanks in advance, and if you dont know that’s fine… Im hoping some day i’ll figure it out lol.

4 Likes

Hopefully others will chime in as I have only had the Frappberry once.I get a strawberries and cream flavor from it.
What I have found when trying to figure out a certain vendors juice is to read every review I can find.Often times by reading the reviews you can get a pretty good idea on what the flavors are.
Good Luck!
Looks like I am not alone in thinking there is a strawberry involved.
http://www.thedripcompany.com/frappberry-30ml/?revpage=4#reviews

1 Like

Thanks a bunch, Yeah, i think it is some sort of berry, I’ve got like 8 different strawberries tho and none taste quite like this, ugh its frustrating lol… it’s like some kinda artificial berry thats not realistic but is still very very good in its own unique way

I haven’t had that drink before but it sounds amazing. I really like this recipe of @Beaufort_Batches it’s always great ! It may be a great start for your adventure

Strawberry Latte

Ingredient %
Butterscotch (FA) 1
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.5
Custard (FA) 1
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2
Tiramisu (INAWERA) 0.5
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 1
Vienna Cream (FA) 1

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
8 Likes

Lol. What Amy said. The strawberry late from @Beaufort_Batches is just fantastic and I would think would be your best starting place to swap the berry part around.

4 Likes

+1 For BB’s Strawberry Latte. Might try it as it is and if needed add a bit of a berry booster. I like Flavorah’s Boysenberry a lot and that would probably go really well.

4 Likes

Thanks a ton, going to give that a try and see where it leads me.

1 Like

I put this together real quick and I “have not” mixed it yet but I will later. This is a tester I put together for @Tryptastik and it should at least be something you can work with. It may be quite tasty as is… I read what is in a Starbucks Frappberry and this is what jumped out of my head. It should get you close…

Just PM me if you have any questions…

2 Likes

I’d suggest trying Flavorah, and Real flavors berries. I know that Flavorah Boysenberry is the most realistic berry I’ve had to date. That may be it. Juice companies are notorious for not divulging exactly what berries are used and when they do they never tell you where they’re getting them. Some even do their own flavors at which point you need to just start collecting and combining different brands of Strawberry to taste and work from there. Sometimes there is a flavor in a juice that you would never believe if you weren’t privy to the exact formula and had made it yourself.

Awesome, thanks a bunch! I need to order Forest Mix and Berryl, they sound very interesting and definately something i haven’t tried before. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that for me, it really means alot.

1 Like

Yeah i’m starting to notice that, and how some flavors can drastically alter another… definately very complex with all the possible possibilities lol. I’m not really trying to do a straight clone of that juice, but im definately aiming at trying to get close to that berry flavor, its amazing, since i been smelling it it really reminds me of like the aftertaste from trix like the berry tone its odd but it definately feels familliar, I’m adding all these flavors to my shopping cart for my next order, and damn i think im going to need a walk-in closet for all the flavorings soon =] oh, and thanks a ton for the feedback i am thankful for the guidance!

Hmmmm. Interesting. 2.5% on raspberry FA. How did you settle on 2.5? Is it because of the first fruit eating up the first 1.5? Just wondering.

1 Like

Because I know that it will take 2.5% FA Raspberry and 1.2% FA Forest Fruit to push through the FA Tiramisu…:wink:

Hmmm. Ok. Cool beans. I may have to make it my self. Your strawberry version is now part of my “must have in the vape drawer at all times, and must be ready for the kayfunV5”

1 Like

Here is one of my private recipes. I made this before Starbucks started making those Whipped Cream Frapps. I copied it off my flash drive and loaded on ELR. I love some special recipe coffee vapes and I have several private ones. This recipe may suit you and you can adjust preference but I wouldn’t move much or sub much, especially the fruits.

Any questions or suggestions, just holla…BB…

That sounds like a good flavor pick and of all my coffee recipes, I have not yet tried any Flavorah concentrates in them. Boysenberry seems :thinking: like an ideal candidate to throw in the mix…:ok_hand:

1 Like