Trying to find a coffee flavor that doesn't taste like tar

Yup. It’s been said. Coffee espresso FA.

There is a recipie called smooth morning kick that combines espresso FA, the mentioned tiramisu (booster) FA. And so on. That recipie does require all the flavors…but at this point is the only coffee mix I like. (Granted mine has an itty bitty bit of cookie FA).

5 Likes

How has no one mentioned this recipe? I’ve got some that’s about done steeping, and based on everyone’s comments I’m really excited to try it.

5 Likes

Yup. That was one of the first ones I tried and @daath nailed it. Super yummy.

2 Likes

I need to try Daath’s smooth morning kick. I think I saved it on my favorites just the other day. As far as Tiramisu FA goes it’s a great addition to the Coffee espresso FA

Here’s one of @Beaufort_Batches I just love it ! Just the Tiramisu is in it but it screams Coffee !!

2 Likes

You really like that one don’t you Amy? I need to make another batch, you’re causing me to Jones for some.:wink:

1 Like

I actually have all those flavors! I may have to give this one a mix in the near future. Thanks for sharing @Beaufort_Batches recipe with us. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Good luck I gave up after about 25 or so tries when I first started vaping (bottles of juice from many vendors). I won’t even waste my time with it DIY, not even gone try.

I have other coffee recipes that are private if you are interested…

2 Likes

What can I say… It’s coffee inspired & has strawberries in it that’s a winning combination and yes I :heart:️ This recipe. Still have about 15 Mls left of it !

2 Likes

Well thanks Amy, and I have to admit that I fell face first into that recipe, I picked up Strawberry instead of Sweetener and without realizing, and after I added Strawberry I did a double take on the bottle and thought, WTF did I do?? So I tried it anyway and decided it was much like SBs Strawberry Frap. Sometimes good things happen when you mess up. If only that would happen more often…:wink:

3 Likes

I understand completely screws up sometimes are the best juices !

2 Likes

I’m a noob But try stixxmixx they have some good coffee flavor’s, & some mentioned/cup of Joe Etc are used in a lot of ppls mix’s…And maybe a bit of sweet cream/cream’s//icings chocolate’s Etc… To add flav & take away some bitterness. I wouldn’t go over 2% on coffees to keep the “burnt/bitter” taste down. I take care of my sick mother & her ADV is a nice mocha liquid from gentlemen’s draw But as everyone knows we will be having to mix our own soon So I’m in the same boat. Been just reading a bunch of freed back from ppls coffee recipes & it’s going to be a bumpy road in the beginning but like everything (I build coils) you/we/us will all figure it out. Wish you the best of luck with it & never stop til you find what your looking for

5 Likes

5 years later, and this is STILL good advice.

2 Likes

what is this stixxmixx ?

also. what is the difference or relation between coffee, frappe and cappuccino. or whatever else in this category ? i am a coffee tard, all i drink is elcheapo black.

one of my very first juices was this one, Caramel Frappe. it kinda tasted like maple syrup. i searched, and almost nothing came up.

2 Likes

Stixxmixx is a company that only sells Tobacco & coffee concentrate… Maybe a couple Tea flavor’s also…

2 Likes

LOL. Yes I’m still trying to figure out this site’s ins&outs. Been a member for a couple year’s But haven’t started digging in til recently. Great site & ppl & most of all all the information needed to tackle recipe’s. Thanks for dropping all of those recipe’s the other day, Definitely going to mix some When the new scale show’s up( thought I could use an old scale I had But found out it’s crap & wasted some flavor’s LOL)

2 Likes