Trying to find a Recipe

I’m trying to find a recipe with these flavors in it. It’s a juice I get from a Vape store in town.
They call it Powershock. Nothing listed on the bottle. But you can taste all of the fruit that is in the Pic that is on the bottle. If anyone knows a recipe that has all of these in it Please point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance

Flavors
Strawberry
Raspberry
Blackberry
Blueberry
Peach

3 Likes

Is it a house-brand?

4 Likes

I tried googling but didn’t find too much.
Maybe give this a try?

Or get a few concentrates of each fruit and start experimenting yourself. There’s really not much for us to compare with.

4 Likes

If the flavors keep changing between those flavors you might have just 1 main flavor on your hand. This does that to me and others as well. If you read the notes and it hits home them it’s probably this.

5 Likes

Yeah, those combination flavors just make it a hell of a lot more difficult to clone a 1:1 recipe … but could certainly be in the mix

5 Likes

closest i found here

4 Likes

I think so. I tried using google to find it and I can’t find it.

1 Like

I’ll give that a try, it looks good.

1 Like

That looks good also. I’ll give it a shot
Thanks

1 Like

Yeah if it’s an in-house concoction then you’ll be hard pressed to find anything on it.

2 Likes

I’m not really expecting it to be spot on. I looked on ELR before I posted and couldn’t really find anything that had all of those flavors, so i figured I’d just post them up and see if any one has something similar.
Thank you all for the help, appreciate it.

2 Likes