Trying to get a candy-ish Vibe for

I’m trying to add a candy-ish vibe to a pumpkin cookie recipe. This is what I’ve made,

Sugar Cookie (Cap) 2%

Pumpkin Spice cream (OSDIY) 3%

Pumpkin spice (Flavorah) .75%

Pumpkin Candy- (sc) (wf) 1.50%

Graham cracker (clear) (TPA) 1%

Caramel candy (FW) .50%

I know know pumpkin candy isn’t an actual pumpkin flavor, I SFT’d it and I got a candy corn from it

My daughter only vapes Sadboy Pumpkin cookie. I asked her to describe it. She says she doesn’t get cookie, and the pumpkin she gets as a candied pumpkin.

I’m using pumpkin candy and caramel for the candy vibe. Graham cracker to blend, pumpkin spice cream and pumpkin spice for the main flavors, sugar cookie for a little cookie texture. Am I thinking this out right? Or would a marshmallow work in something like this.

Maybe this?

Sugar cookie 3%
Pumpkin spice .75%
Pumpkin spice cream 2%
Caramel candy .50%
Marshmallow (candy) (WF) .50-1%
Pumpkin pie (Hangsen) (??) %

Helllp- she’s on her last couple of bottles and we are in Massachusetts (assachusetts) home of no e-liquid flavors.
:sos::sos::sos:

8 Likes

If I remember the Hangsen pumpkin is pretty weak

5 Likes

Vanilla Swirl might work here…I also really like the WF Gooey MM

4 Likes

Yea, I think so too. I think I’d have to use it at 4%+

2 Likes

Me too! It’s one of my favorites. That and marshmallow (vanilla) Ooo. Vanilla swirl, hmm, I’ll give that a go. Thanks!

4 Likes

Dont be scared to push the Swirl up 2 to 3 pct…

4 Likes

Hey Lynda I attempted a Sad Boy Pumpkin Cookie Remix in the past. To me it tasted like your daughter said kinda of like a candied pumpkin cookie, though I did get some cookie notes. Here’s my version if it can give you some ideas. I added TPA white chocolate and Cap Sweet candy to give it a flavor similar to white chocolate chips. The recipe is good I just never finished tweeting it.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll give this a mix! Looks good!

4 Likes