Trying to make Jenka Bubblegum

Can someone please help me with which flavor I should use to make a juice who taste like The Bubblegum Jenka!!

Might help to show the country of origin, or possibly a link to the website, etc.

Personally I’ve never seen nor heard of it!

But anyways, “help us to help you!”

So… A root beer flavored bubble gum then?

There’s two flavors to start with!

Then might add some Sweetener (ex: Pyure), and possibly some champagne (if a simulation of fizz is desired)… But that might only be really useful if making a cola. All depends on how the gum tastes!

I just read that Jenka is mint flavoured?..I’m sure CAP do a Root Beer …

There is à recepie here on ELR that is called Jenka. There is Rootbeer, Wintergreen, koolada and Vienna Cream in it. I mixed it…but its not spot on!!

I’d try trading the Vienna cream for French Vanilla Cream, or Vanillin and maybe add a touch of licorice, just a hunch

1 Like

You don’t fool around, straight to the tough ones lol

What do you mean by that??

It’s just a tough flavor to try to make… ask anyone here, I don’t mean anything bad by that.

Ahaaa…ok!! It’s My first mix to blend🙈

1 Like

Thanks for your tips👍🏼

1 Like

Thanks for helping me🙏🏼

No problem, sorry I couldn’t be more help!

Wish you luck in trying though!

anytime :+1:

Best of luck! People here are a great help. I could not help you at all this time, had no idea what it was!

i use FW rootbeer for jenka flavour - that is what i found out is the best to use :slight_smile:

Liquid Barn’s root beer is pretty great. It’s even kinda fizzy (IMO) so if you’re wanting that, you might look into it. It’s the only one I’ve tried, but I don’t see any reason to look for another since I like it so much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Might be an old post … buuut …
You can get the exact aroma here: https://www.bolsjehuset.dk/vintergron.html

2 Likes