Trying to 'mute' the Ice -- help needed

I bought some orange ice eliguid in error and instead of wasting it i’m hoping someone knows a way to ‘mute’ the ice element while keeping the orangey flavour.

Any ideas?

5 Likes

I’m not sure that is possible but I will wait with bated breath to see if it’s possible. Good luck.

6 Likes

Unfortunately that’s not possible, if “freezing cold” they probably used WS23, sugar it, but prob more then enough already. It’s exactly the opposite of my (and others) “Menthol Law” if a liquid is shitty put as much menthol till you can only taste menthol… unfortunately, this can’t be reversed.

7 Likes

cotton candy

4 Likes

Possibly, but my experience with ethyl maltol is that it will start to mute the flavors if used higher than 1%. That might partially work on ws-23 but the main profile flavors would be affected as well.

8 Likes

I agree. It may not be totally possible without muting everything.

You could buy the same eliquid without the icy additive and add it to reduce the amount of ice effect but it will always be there.

6 Likes

Adding in other additives will just work to muddy up the blend even more, as others have already said.

I agree with @Chrispdx’s suggestion of diluting down the WS23 one by mixing it with another without - if you are insistent on keeping this bottle.

6 Likes