Turkish Tobacco Flavor Profile

so i am looking for a smooth turkish tobacco flavor
not real sweet
just straight tobacco
the person im trying to make it for enjoys the monster molten sold by vaporbeast but doesnt want to buy juice any more
any help is welcome
thanks

@WarBlaze; FA Desert Ship; nice aromatic Turkish flavor. No more than 1 to 2% is needed in the mix. A little Dark Vapure and Shade in the mix is nice as well.

1 Like

steep time?

My rule of thumb is at least 2 weeks for any tobacco, stand alone or in combination with other flavors. I usually test every 3 or 4 days until it has hit its mark. Seems like it’s kinda of a drudgery to do it that way, but you can definitely find out what takes longer or shorter times to steep. Some of my tobacco mixes take up to 4 weeks.

1 Like

thank you sir

1 Like

The FA Desert Ship is a good all around Turkish profile flavor. Working on a few mixes using FA Storm which is also in the Turkish realm. Good stuff!

1 Like

Hehe… I thought I had a grip on what a Turkish tobacco flavor concentrate was supposed to taste like when I was playing with the FA tobaccos…not so much! :smirk:

The Hangsen and SC Turkish concentrates pretty much blow FA out of the water; especially the SC Turkish from BCV; highly suggested for those looking for a true Turkish tobacco profile; very rich, smooth and enjoyable. :kissing_heart:

I forgot about this mix on the steep shelf for a month or so… 15ml of Turkish pleasure… It won’t last but a day. :pensive:

1 Like