Tweaking an existing liquid?

Thanks for all the info.in I’ve given it a go now with 2 drops of vape wizard to a 20ml sample. Let’s see what happens. I’m going to elevate the percentage of the other flavours in another sample to get below 7% CAP strawberry. I’ll have to compare CAP cheese cake and Graham cracker with TPA cheese cake Graham crust. From the difference between the 2 recipes I think I prefer the TPA version.
Anyway… I’m really curious about the medicine flower concentrates now. It seems to be exactly what I was looking for. Expensive, not easy to find in the UK but no PG or any other carrier and I found no negative reviews so far. Adding more and more items to my shopping list the more I browse through @Pro_Vapes recipes.

1 Like

So 48 hours after adding 2 drops of MTS Vape Wizard to the 20ml sample I’ve filled up a tank to see if anything changed. What can i say - it looks as if it was working. The harsh tone on the exhale is almost completely gone. I can also taste the other flavors a bit more now. Strawberry is still too much though.
I’m glad it worked so i can use up this batch but on the other hand I’d be happier if it wouldn’t work. From what i read about Vape Wizard it seems to be something like the MSG of the vape world. Not really a flavoring but a chemical that “changes the flavor perception” what ever that means, i haven’t found much info on how it works. I’d prefer a combination of flavors which actually taste nice without tricking you into thinking it tastes nice.