Twelve Vapor, the Zodiac in luxury (warning: lots of photos)

What’s up vapefam!

SirRisc here with another juicy review!

I’ll be looking into what is by far the most impressive vapemail I’ve ever gotten in terms of packaging.
A premium experience from Buffalo NY, Twelve Vapor!!

Premise.

I hadn’t heard of Twelve Vapor before but I’m extremely happy they contacted me a while back.
Jon, the owner of Twelve Vapor, is a friendly guy that shows true passion for his work.
Starting with the packaging, all the way to the recipes, everything is done in such a meticulous way that is bound to leave a lasting impression.
Twelve Vapor raises the bar for the entire premium market, which you’ll see in the photos.
On that note, this review will be very heavy on photography! I suggest you grab yourself a good vape and sit back for a bit. :wink:

Join me as I gush and golly over the entire line up!

The review.

All the liquids were tested in

• Troll, dual coil at 0.4ohm with 0.51mm Kanthal A1, wicked with rayon
  • Doge V2, dual clapton coil at 0.38ohm with 0.51mm core and 0.2mm wrap Kanthal A1, wicked with rayon
  • Freakshow Mini at 0.6ohm with 0.51mm Kanthal A1, wicked with rayon
  • Plume Veil, dual coil at 0.4ohm with 0.51mm kanthal A1, wicked with rayon
  • Doge V2, dual coil at 0.2ohm with 0.51mm Kanthal A1, wicked with rayon

As always these were put on different mods, including but not limited to, Sigelei 100W+, Sigelei 50W VR2, Heatvape Invader Mini, P4Y IPV Mini II, …
Wattage ranged from 25W to the full 100W on the Sigelei 100W+, depending on what I felt like that day.
Each juice was tested for at least a day as my all-day-vape (which did take me a good while).

Packaging.

I usually don’t say much about the packaging of eliquids, but this one is a bit special and really deserves a segment for it.
The reason for this is because the packaging is simply stunning.
I don’t get rendered speechless very often but when I opened the package from the courier, I was actually silent for a few moments to take it in.

For starters the liquids came in a handmade wooden box with a dark finish, with the Twelve Vapor logo etched in the lid.
The box feels heavy and dureable, and I’m certain it will be on my desk as a vapecase once I’ve gone through all the liquids.

Inside of the box is a foam insert which holds the 12 liquids which aren’t just in your average glass bottles either.

Well actually they are, once you take them out of the steel tubes which have stunning artwork on them that you’ll find on the bottles also.
The tubes not only serve the purpose of eyecandy, but they also keep the bottles safe from any harm.
There’s a tiny layer of foam in them to keep the bottles from getting damaged, and a lid that is on tight to keep the bottles from spilling out.

The bottles are glass with childproof dropper tops, the droppers are the sharpnosed ones.
The labels show the same artwork as the steel tubes do on a transparent, making it possible to see the color and level of the liquid inside.

With that said the packaging is something entirely different from what I’ve seen from other liquids so far.
It’s luxurious and beautifully crafted. The bar has been raised significantly.

Leo

Ingredients: 3mg/ml nicotine, PG 30 / VG 70

Description on the website:

My review:

Scent: A light desert with notes of raspberry, cream and a subtle cookie

Color: Clear amber with a brown hue

Taste: A perfect parfait indeed, the inhale is sweet and the raspberry is very dominant.
The exhale is even sweeter but brings out notes of crumble and granola.
It lingers on the tongue for quite some time, mostly with a creamy raspberry flavor.
The sweetness is something I have to get used to, it’s almost too sweet but without getting sickly.
Kind hearted indeed!

• Flavor: 6/10
  • Vapor: 8/10

Sagittarius

My review:

Scent: Sweet green apple with a touch of watermelon

Color: Clear with a subtle yellow hue

Taste: Again a very sweet juice with lots of aftertaste, though this is a lot fresher in flavor.
On the inhale you’ll have a sweet green apple blending with watermelon, fresh but very sweet.
The exhale brings out a spicier blend with a very subtle note of apricot.
The sweetness takes its dominant spot for a second and then makes room for the apple to poke through again.
It lingers on the tongue with an almost medicinal aftertaste that seems to be mostly the apple and eastern spices.
A bit sweet for my taste, but definitely an interesting take on green apple!

• Flavor: 8/10

Aries

My review:

Scent: A soft sugar cookie with notes of cinnamon and citrus

Color: Amber with a slight yellow and brown hue

Taste: If you’re into a heavy cinnamon flavor, this will be right up there with the best.
The inhale gives a spicy cinnamon taste with notes of sugar cookie, not too sweet but very tangeable.
The exhale is very different and brings out the cookie a lot more, the cinnamon takes the background here.
After vaping this for a minute or two you’ll find that the cookies linger on your tongue and the spicy cinnamon is grabbing every possible tastebud it can.
This is by far the spiciest take on cinnamon I’ve vaped so far, most come out a lot softer than this.
Definite potential for an all-day-vape!

• Flavor: 7/10

Capricorn

My review:

Scent: Creamy strawberry with notes of sweet custard

Color: Clear yellow

Taste: Oh dear, this is divine. A very succulent strawberry mixed with fresh cream.
Not too sweet, not too fresh…; just right to make it feel moreish.
The inhale brings out the strawberry for the dominant part and rounds off with whipped cream, but the exhale brings out the cream and custard more.
The custard accent makes the experience a lot fuller and tends to stick to your tongue for a few minutes.
I think I just found my favorite in this line up!

• Flavor: 9/10

Virgo

My review:

Scent: Dominant raspberries with fresh notes of citrus

Color: Clear, no color

Taste: A soft and juicy blend of raspberries and strawberries run across the palat.
The flavor is slightly tart, almost zesty from the the citrus accent and has only a very subtle sweetness to it.
The inhale is mostly raspberries with a little bit of strawberry, but the exhale gives way to a blend of raspberries with a zesty lemon accent.
It feels sweet but yet fresh, I think this would be a perfect vape for hot summers evening!

Taurus

My review:

Scent: Mostly peanut butter with very distinct almonds and subtle vanilla

Color: Clear yellow with a brown hue

Taste: As with all recipes containing peanut butter, the dominant flavor is peanut butter.
There’s a lot more to this profile though, the almonds provide an extra kick to the peanut butter, while the vanilla and custard rounds off the bakery profile.
The inhale is full bodied and has a distinct nutty character, but the exhale is slightly sweet with vanilla.
A delicious take on bakery flavors that has a lot to offer!

• Flavor: 6/10

Pisces

My review:

Scent: Sharp and zesty orange/tangerine

Taste: On the inhale you’ll be overwhelmed with the sweet yet zesty taste of tangerines, with a subtle citrus note to them.
The cream is only there to mellow out the profile and doesn’t really do much else.
The exhale is fresh, fruity and sweet. The tangerine remains the dominant flavor and the creaminess almost completely goes away.
The flavor doesn’t seem to linger quite as long as I’d like, making me grab my vape more often.
A very summery vape!

Scorpio

My review:

Scent: Soft but fresh lemon with a subtle note of sugar cookies

Color: Clear with a brown hue

Taste: A very fresh and zesty lemon entwined with sugar and creaminess.
The inhale is a heavy sugar flavor with accents of the lemon poking through, but the exhale changes to a more citrus type of flavor.
Despite the sharp zesty character of citrus or lemon, the vape is smooth and soft.
Tickles the tastebuds in interesting places!

• Flavor: 7/10

Cancer

My review:

Scent: An almost overpowering mix of strawberries and citrus, reminiscent of bubblegum

Taste: I’m getting a bubblegum vibe from this, but without all the sugar making my teeth fall out.
The inhale consists mostly of strawberries with a fresh lemon lime accent, sweet but not ovcerpowering like the smell is.
The exhale is more lemon lime with a twist of sweet strawberries much to my tastebuds pleasure.
An excellent mix balanced to perfection!

Aquarius

My review:

Scent: Sweet rum with notes of citrus

Color: Clear with a very subtle yellow hue

Taste: Hmm, this Mojito remix is surprisingly well done.
Sweet but fresh rum with notes of raspberry and citrus.
Inhaling gives you a sweet, sticky blend of fruit and rum and exhaling gives you a more pronounced lemon accent layering over it.
Unfortunately I can’t drink anything with rum because it causes migraine headaches for me, but this is pretty close to the real thing and could be a good replacement.
MOJITO!

Libra

My review:

Scent: Baked goods with hints of vanilla

Color: Clear yellow with a brown hue

Taste: Libra seems to get better with each toot I take.
A heavy vanilla cake with subtle notes of caramel and pie crust on the inhale, a slightly spicy mix of vanilla and tangerine on the exhale.
The balance between being sweet and being smooth is excellent and does wonders for the bakery profile.
Delicious and devious!

Gemini

My review:

Scent: Bubblegum with sweet notes of strawberry

Taste: I saved this for last because I’m a Gemini myself and I expect great things from this.
Honestly, I wasn’t dissapointed at all.
The inhale is slightly flowery with a subtle bubblegum profile taking a step forward, but the exhale changes to a sweeter bubblegum with strawberries.
Despite bubblegum profiles being laden with sweetness most of the time, this one is not as sweet as you’d expect. It’s smooth and very soft on the tongue.
I swear I can taste something of a rose in there for some reason though, but it’s ever so subtle.
A masterful take on bubblegum!

In conclusion.

From the start I knew this was going to be a review with me gushing all over the packaging, but Twelve Vapor not only raises the bar on packaging, they raise the bar on everything.
Not all of the juices are to my liking, but they’re all very well made. Whether you like dessert flavors or you’re more fond of fruit profiles, you’ll find something in the line up that suits you.
In terms of packaging… yes, it is extremely well done. Not only the wooden chest that is obviously handmade and beautifully finished, but also the steel tubes the glass bottles sit in are impressive.
The glass bottles themselves are wrapped in labels that are beautifully designed as well as original. I grew quite fond of the Zodiac theme, and not only because Gemini is a great juice.
The artwork is stunning, very colorful but not tacky and it suits the transparent labels perfectly.
At a price of $15.99 for a 20ml bottle, it’s definitely not a cheap experience but I do think it’s worth giving them a shot.
You can buy the juice on Twelve Vapor’s website.

In closing I’d like to thank Jon from Twelve Vapor for getting in touch and giving me the opportunity to review Twelve Vapor.
And of course all of you who have been reading and supporting my reviews: thank you!
On my next review I’ll be returning to basics with a mechanical mod, the Hellhound!
Rawr! or uhm… something. :wink:

I’m always looking for more opportunities to review, so get in touch if you want me to review something from you!
I can be reached on my website, via DM on Instagram, via DM on Reddit, or via DM on ELR.
Juice, RTA, RDA, mods… it’s all welcome and I’m sure we can work something out!

#staycloudy !

SirRisc disappears in a cloud of bubblegum scented vapor

1 Like

Nice review , I’ve been looking at this lineup for a while and they seem to set he bar on the premium look so it’s good to see that the juice inside the fancy packaging is good as well . Maybe one day I’ll get a taste of the goods !

1 Like

It’s all really well taken care of, I was surprised to see how much care went into the packaging.

That said the juice is certainly not bad either!