Twenty-four/seven

I made this 8 years ago and it’s my all time favorite until 2-3 month ago I only vaped this, now i vape other stuff to, but still this to.

15 Likes

Look up @SthrnMixer and his Squires Bowl recipe. Change your mind for a favorite.

5 Likes

I will try it one day then.

I changed the name on my recipe, i sold tons of it and still do, in my little shop.

4 Likes

Looks a lot like your own take on an RY4.
Too bad I always forgot to get that 7 leaves or I’d try it. The shopping list is growing again

Oh I remember. 7 Leaves has a licorice note in it right? Not my thing :smiley:

3 Likes

No licorice notes in this recipe at all, it’s not my cup of tea :scream:

5 Likes

I’ll mix it tomorrow, thanks for sharing this

4 Likes

No prob thx.

But remember stepp it in minimum 3 weeks.
For me and most of my customers it’s starts to be really good after the 3 weeks and until around 3 month I will swear it chances a little bit, day by day…
But after the 3 weeks the sweetness start coming and makes it perfect with the tobacco ground.

Good luck. :smiley:

4 Likes

Someone in my beginner group was looking for a recipe like this today are you going to keep it private?

4 Likes

Yes I do, but take a screenshot or something :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I did and shared :slight_smile: thanks so much!

4 Likes

just made this last night. Smells great…now to wait.

4 Likes

That’s the reason we are here :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi BigDisplay, thank you for sharing this recipe sounds good!
Can you tell what the flavour notes are when vaping?
I like recipes containing RY4 notes, does this recipe also going to that direction with the 7 leaves…?
Does the recipe percentages need to be adjusted when mixing on 30PG/70VG?

Thank you

2 Likes

I get a licorice note, but not everyone does that, apparently :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’d say no - 30/70 should be fine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The commercial juice I really enjoyed is Butterscotch Reserve from Glas.
Would the flavour also be in that direction beside the licorice?
If yes I would be interested to get the me the necessary flavours to mix your recipe.

2 Likes

Hi, be my guest.

I never tried RY4 and never tried 30vg/70pg, so I really can’t answer u, sorry.

I know some people vape 30pg/70vg and they adjust it.
But remember i sell it in my shop as a flavor only and i use it as it is 8%, but sometimes 10%.

If I remember right they use 10% in the 30pg way, but we are all different with taste… Also.
But u also have to think about we all use different vape gear to.
Some says it have some licorice notes, but I can’t taste it, good luck for this, because i don’t like to vape licorice, but love to eat it.
It’s a taste of smoked wood and a mild taste of caramel in the notes in my taste.
But in this recipe, u just feel a kind of tobacco in the background mixed with some cream and vanilla :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Ya, that’s the fun thing with vape mixing :smiley:

2 Likes

You are right, tastes differ.
Where can I find your shop?

2 Likes

Taste is such a weird thing. I get licorice from a lot of things (FA and INW especially) but with all those FA creams that people say have a hint of lemon, nothing.

4 Likes

In Denmark :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes