Twitter SuX0rz

Ken, you had me at ^^^^^

I don’t tweet, and gave up on FB a long time ago once I found out they were direct funneling NSA. I cannot give any experiences with Twitter, but Dafuq about sums it up IMO.

I would be very leery of having to add a phone number (WTF ?) to UNfreeze the account ?? WTF does any phone number have to do with your “shady tweets” LOL. Sounds intrusive on the face, and nefarious at the root, IMO.

1 Like

THERE it is ^^^^^^

Truth spoken truthfully …

2 Likes

You worked for NASA ???

If so, I was at Goddard Space Flight Center for many years.

1 Like

Hmmmmm, very nicely stated. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

most major websites use phone numbers to see if your a real person. but bots still get past it.

2 Likes

They don’t allow Gingers to work “at” Nasa. The the “Northern Area Sackdraggers Administration” just uses them to clean up the bathroom stalls at the picnic lodge after a weekend gathering of the top officials playing spin the bottle.

4 Likes

Nope, just Ken0Where. i was active for no more than 5 minutes.

1 Like

Dont i wish… hehe

1 Like

Just as i hit the reply button on the last post i got an email, they unlocked it…

Ken0Where.
Hello,

Your account is now unlocked, and we’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Twitter has automated systems that find and remove automated spam accounts and it looks like your account got caught up in one of these spam groups by mistake. This sometimes happens when an account exhibits automated behavior in violation of the Twitter Rules (https://twitter.com/rules).

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please do not respond to this email as replies will not be monitored.

Thanks,

Twitter Support

I imagine that person got quite a giggle reading my emails, the language was quite colorful and i did threaten to poop on someone porch…

8 Likes

Wow, you played the “p00p on da p0rch” card, that IS serious.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

porch pooping is likely protected free speech, it’s only when you set it on fire that Law Enforcement gets a call …Devil’s in the details :smiling_imp:

1 Like