Twitter SuX0rz

Dafuq is the deal with Twitter? I just created an account, uploaded a picture, followed 3 companies and they locked my account. They are now requiring a phone number, which i certainly wont be adding, in order for me to use the newly created account.

Anyone else experience this nonsense? Doesnt appear as tho there is any way to contact them in order to fix this.

2 Likes

Well i sent off an appeal, i reckon we will see how this goes. They sent me the same BS response that i got when i refused to provide a phone number.

Absolute nuts that they locked it after being active for 2 minutes.

2 Likes

Oddly enough I don’t do much of the social media. No twits peeps grammy pinups by me. Lol. Mostly for that reason…since I’m in hr I keep my private social life private. There is always a way around the security protocols you can alway get a pic of number and even an address for that matter.

3 Likes

Twatter seems to be run by the same type of SJW douchebaggery running Facebook, et al.

They want to know who all the domestic terrorists are, and to positively identify anyone who may say something some mealy-mouthed whinebag considers offensive. Way of the world these days.

6 Likes

@Ken_O_Where Its perfectly normal, its for security

1 Like

The question is, security of whom…

3 Likes

Believe it or not, it is security of yourself, I have had numerous Twitter accounts and setup accounts for others, I always use mobile verification / services where i can on ALL services.

This doesnt stop crap accounts entering the system, I believe the companys running these social sites could do more to make them safer places but then what do I know? I only have TONS of common sense… :smirk:

3 Likes

Well, looks like Twitter is out for me. Reckon i could use my old account and change it but ive already been through enough.

Storing my phone number on some server i have never seen, have no access to and allowed 13 million bots to signup is out of the question. There are people in my immediate family that dont have my number.

Thanks for the replies and help, folks. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This really made me laugh and made my night.

6 Likes

I guess me asking for your number is out of the question then :laughing:

2 Likes

I reckon that depends on what type of pics, err, txts you plan on sending. :wink:

5 Likes

…Wait …wait …we can do that? Ken you can use my number it’s 123-456-7890 :wink:

3 Likes

Never had any issues…

1 Like

I hear ya, im just old school i reckon. Ive been involved with computers since the early days of the home computing revolution and in all that time only 3 images of me have been uploaded to the interwebz. Googling my name will return next to nothing and certainly nothing from this decade or the previous one. Im a bit overly private i guess.

Oh, here is one of the pictures wearing the shirt NASA gave me:

:wink:

8 Likes

Other two images are dick pics…?

6 Likes

Of course! Here’s my favorite dick pic:

12 Likes

Nice dick, sir. :laughing:

5 Likes

Hey, that’s the combination on my luggage…

4 Likes

Give them my number Ken. I will send you any correspondence.

2 Likes

Is it a vape company account you opened? I’m asking because I’m essentially an anarchist on Twitter and I’ve never had a problem at all.

1 Like