Typically how much do you pay for shipping on DIY flavors/supplies?

either way, Sparky… someone is paying :stuck_out_tongue:

I just wanted to draw attention… that folks do pay shipping… and sometimes even more than those that do not pay for shipping. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it’s crazy unless you have a special order, or a sudden replacement. I mean, why pay ??

2 Likes

because some only need just a few… there are no specials on just a few.
At least not yet… :wink:

3 Likes

Well I guess I go through more than most (but NOT @woftam). If I were ordering only a few, I’d back the order up until I met the limit, or toss in some VG/PG to top it off.

@Bull_City_Flavors is capped @ $49.99.

2 Likes

You should see mine… and I am the only one that vapes at my house…
local sales however picked up this month along with a few on my site…

Im thinking on putting the solo flavors up soon… depends on my time…

2 Likes

Because when all you typically spend is $15-$20, and they have USPS first class shipping… I don’t think $4 is outrageous.

If they only have Priority (now just under $8), I will wait until I can make a $25-$30 order.

There’s only been one time I can recall that I didn’t get a discount (special) of some kind. Normally it’s at least 10% off, so that still offsets the majority of shipping for me.

There’s only once or twice a year that I really have to save for and meet the minimum for free shipping. And that’s when I need to refill a couple of gallons of VG. But I only order that from RiverSupply.

Of course, I only mix for my own consumption.

4 Likes

@Sprkslfly I WISH my orders were $15-$20.

Even if they were, $4.00 shipping is reasonable.

6 Likes

My neck of the woods, Priority runs from 8.00 to 8.40…

I also noticed… not many buy without a coupon or discounted/free shipping…

3 Likes

HAHA I don’t know what you are all complaining about, I just ordered $65 of concentrates from the US and shipping to NZ was $48 via USPS.

6 Likes

You’re right about that, @Tworrs. I do remember the early days of online shopping, when shipping was never free and no one really expected it to be. I guess we all build up online callouses and tolerances and tend to ‘expect’ things after you get used to them. Back in 1997 or so my wife bought me a whoopee cushion and ‘fart pills’ (just silly gag gifts), one of the first times she ever purchased something online. Shipping was more than the cost of the items and no one complained… I really don’t know why I remember that, or why I even posted this. Some point about being spoiled for free shipping, maybe.

4 Likes

Yup… I just looked :eyes: into shipping some flavors to a bud in AU… $40 to $50! :confounded: I feelz for yous guyz!

5 Likes

That would surely limit me to one or two orders a year. That’s a tough pill to swallow!

4 Likes

It does become very limiting, and not an option to just on a whim buy something because it looks interesting.

4 Likes

Sorry guys but being in UKshipping is not such a big deal . I can get all I want either with free shipping or wait for a discount code and pay about £3 or £4 shipping

4 Likes