U.S.A. mods

Never got a squonk from him but I wouldn’t be surprised if he can do that for you. Right now the problem for all mod makers is getting the chips with this chip shortage.

Your welcome and let me know what he says.

7 Likes

Shall I assess.

“I’m sure you’re into” is an introduction to a derogatory stance: You didn’t fail on that throughout your style. The rest of you work lacks cohesion in all clauses and continuation, if merged into paragraphs: It may help. Though, considering that your approach would require: on tips, how you approach your interpersonal interaction.

My scholastic way of saying ‘Grow up or shut up!’

You can help others without trolling.

4 Likes

Weird flex

5 Likes

An odd sexist way for you to start.

5 Likes

i contacted him a couple of hours ago and waiting for a reply.

7 Likes

Also, if you’re feeling like a true DIYer you can always go to Analog Box mods . ca and get a kit to build your own mods, he has DNAs in stock last I checked.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Teeth as fine as mine.

4 Likes

at least you still have teeth

4 Likes

I’m going with this kit. DNA 75/75c BF/Squonk Kit. image
I’m hesitating because I’ve never purchased something using Paypal when the only option for currency is Canadian. Being in the United States, obviously, my money is USD. Has anyone got experience with this matter? Thanks to @anon44012888 for the recommendation.

7 Likes

belay my last inquiry. there is a drop-down to change the currency from CAD to USD. it’s small and rather isolated in the upper left. my bad. heading to purchase.

5 Likes

$145 including shipping. scheduled for delivery in 2 weeks

5 Likes

In regard to others - I should ask: did you order any?

3 Likes

late to the party

3 Likes

yay

6 Likes

Dude, you just gotta know him. He hasn’t been around for a while but he’s been here “trolling” us for a very long time.

Personally, I look forward to his posts because he truly cracks me the f#ck up!!!. Don’t let him fool you though he is intelligent and usually has good advice. Though, delivered in a way most of us are not used to.

:vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

I know Joel and we’ve interacted a bit as mutual depressives. So I do correct him on empty trolling.

3 Likes

Hehe, classic Joel.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

What suits him. I don’t judge too much but tiring nevertheless.

3 Likes

all you fighters, take it outside.

6 Likes