U.S.A. mods

can anyone recommend regulated mods that are made in the USA?

5 Likes

Could start with:
https://www.google.com/search?q=vape+regulated+mods+made+in+usa&newwindow=1&client=ubuntu&hs=ySq&ei=I3xzYcuaKKO1qtsPuNCM0A0&oq=vape+regulated+mods+made+in+usa&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYADIICCEQFhAdEB4yCAghEBYQHRAeMggIIRAWEB0QHjIICCEQFhAdEB4yCAghEBYQHRAeMggIIRAWEB0QHjIICCEQFhAdEB46BwgAEEcQsAM6BggAEBYQHjoJCAAQyQMQFhAeSgUIPBIBMkoECEEYAFCe4gRYrvwEYOiIBWgCcAJ4AIABeogB4geSAQMxLjiYAQCgAQKgAQHIAQjAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz

5 Likes

I got an DNA250C moded by Boxerdog.

Here his current offer on discord:
dual 21700 DNA250C custom powder coated purple
single 21700 DNA75C powder coated silver or black
60ml bottle for reference

7 Likes

Did you look at the list you pulled up?

5 Likes

Briefly:
Top 5 Best USA Made Vape Mods
Top 5 Best USA Made Vape Mods in 2021 – Reviews & Top Picks - Vaping Advisor ,
,but I did see more than a half a dozen other possibly pertinent articles.

5 Likes

i was looking for a website that might have a selection or at least one regulated mod made in the USA.

thanks everyone for your input.

Brotherbob your suggestion seems the most promising. i will pursue this option.

Dan_the_Man got any recommendations?

6 Likes

I asked because they reviewed mods made in the US and they were all Chinese mods and I thought it funny is all. I wasn’t acting a fool or at least not this time.

@toneman2121 Personally, I think @SteveTC has the best suggestion. There aren’t a lot of “American” made mods on Chinese websites nor any site that sells a lot of vape gear because most of it is from china because it’s so much cheaper.

To get a mod made in the States you will need a DNA board because it’s the only American-made board unless you go Pulse width Modulation or a mech mod or something similar. If you want an American-made mod you will PAY for it. Usually, you find a mod maker you like and purchase from them directly.

Facebook and Instagram have a lot of good makers. Unfortunately, I don’t know of a website that sells American stuff.

7 Likes

Well there’s that one company named after the dude with Red hair (in Florida) but I’m not even gonna say the name. 3D printed and expensive :wink:

And there’s Billet Box Vaper, another all USA made. :+1:

5 Likes

should have tagged @SteveTC

5 Likes

Are you just wanting to buy here in the usa so you don’t have to wait on the delivery, if so, and i dont want to take a sale out from under anyone but i have 4 or 5 I’ll sale and one single battery mod kit

4 Likes

@Mjag would be the person I would go to for this question …I believe he actually buys mods fron a guy who custom makes them but I forget his name. @Mjag any thoughts???

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag bro!

Jeremy Voorhees at voorheescustoms.bigcartel.com is the man :muscle:Does super clean work and one of rhe nicest people to deal with. Prices are very fair for his work and plan on buying more once the chip shortage is over.

He is easy to get a hold of on insta too and see a lot of his work. Login • Instagram

These are the mods I got from him, all DNA250C except for the custom 3D printed mod he made for my Hohm Wrecker G2 chip.

He also make custom atty stands and includes a coil cutting tool with most orders.

@R113 recommend Jeremy to me, he works with a lot of custom mod builders doing the custom paint and said Voorhees can be trusted to do great work at a reasonable price. He was spot on right

12 Likes

I would like to try another tank stand and a mod next from him.

9 Likes

Oh yea, how could I forget him. He does wonderful stuff. I recall some posts of you. If my memory not fails you got a real nice red one from him…

8 Likes

I don’t have a red mod from Voorhees but might have posted pics from his Instagram. I did get 2 extra battery doors for my custom 3D printed mod that has red in it.

8 Likes

You’re a girl, I’m sure you’re into accessorizing things and making stuff look pretty… I’d seriously invest in Billet Boxes, they are fun to purchase as they only make a handful every week and saturday mornings they release them on their site and you have to be quick to add the one in your cart because a lot of people want these things. It’s a fun game kinda, not to mention that the amount of Rebuildables, or just coil adapters if you don’t like building as well as panels, buttons, screens, boros, drip tips, cases… So much but they cost a pretty penny. Can’t remember the going rate as it’s been awhile since I bought one but I think they are around 260 USD + and then you have to get and RBA or Coil Adapter, Driptip and you’re good to go… A lot of the stuff released you have to get on facebook lists and sometimes even win the chance to buy stuff, but there is a large used market too but the items depending on how it was kept usually retains it’s retail value… Which is good and bad, it means you’re paying maybe a little less for something used but also means you can sell it for the same or sometimes more depending on availability. It’s got it’s own economy in a way and it’s very fun.

6 Likes

if the mods are manufactured in the USA I would be interested

6 Likes

I am thinking about a 21700 squonk with a DNA chipset. I’ll contact him. do you think this is doable? thank you for the link.

7 Likes

my handle is tone-MAN. the avatar is my granddaughter. i plan to check the site Saturday,

6 Likes

sure man, whatever you want to identify as, I won’t judge you

6 Likes