UD Goliath V2

Caught the first glimpse of the updates to the Goliath V2 today. Gotta say, I’m in with both feet on this one! Again!

Probably won’t pre-order, but I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for them to flood the shelves.

6 Likes

I wonder which one tho. Looks like 2 decks… one prebuilt like the Zephyrus. That’s gonna be the bomb. MY Zephyrus should be here Friday.

It’s a lot similar to the Zephyrus Prebuilt coils or either the same.

1 Like

I’m not buying anymore vape gear …

1 Like

Yeah, right!

6 Likes

I believe the unit is a hand made coil only deck. Could be wrong about that???!

that’s a smart idea. From looking at the base of it has the same design as the Zephyrus stock coils.

You don’t have to anymore. Your on that freetrain. Lucky, Lucky!

1 Like

I try to leave all the high profile items for you and Jim to check out first though. I like to get the off the radar stuff and look for hidden gems !

3 Likes

sorry I can’t believe you… or me!!!

1 Like

That’s got to be tough. Sounds like trial and error. You having any luck with that?

I’ll tell you when I find one lol

2 Likes

Finally found more info about the V2: Yep, it does have prebuilt coil option.

Another great new feature with the Youde Goliath V2 RTA is that you can now use their pre-built ceramic ROCC coil heads, this is great for those times you’re feeling too lazy to build or need a new coil in a hurry. If you don’t have the original or looking for an awesome upgrade, go ahead and grab this new Youde Goliath V2 RTA.
http://brokevapers.com/youde-goliath-v2-rta/

4 Likes

I’ll be ordering this tonight… thanks for the link @Jimk!

@Jimk you should be a reviewer because you find the good stuff and get it sold. You deserve some freebies!

2 Likes

I wish! But with getting the freebies, ya gotta do the review! I’ve had pictures in the can for a week now and still have not put up a review of the Goliath V2. I’m kind of a procrastinator…Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, B-type personality and all around do what I wanna do, person. Thank goodness my current wife is the same way!

I’ll leave reviewing to the A-types!

2 Likes

I feel on that one. Just keep diggin’ up those sweet deals and new products for us then. Thanks for your efforts!

2 Likes

Eric’s a good guy; always answers your emails quickly!

3 Likes

Well, 2 short weeks later, I emailed Eric at Origin Vape about the release of the Goliath V2 again. He says they should be on the shelf come Monday.

Sooooooo tired of waiting… can’t hold out much longer… must have V2!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Good look out @Jimk

1 Like