UFC Who's Watching?

anyone watch tonight’s fights. Some pretty good ones.

And then there’s Perry’s nasty elbow.

2 Likes

Holy carp, that was nasty. I didn’t get a chance to watch.

2 Likes

I did watch last night. It’s a rare thing for me to miss a UFC fight. Yep, was on IRC last night talking about that elbow. Brutal! Of course Diego’s knockout was not as spectacular, but he was manhandled nonetheless.

1 Like

On paper Saturday’s fight card is one of the best cards of the year. Every fight on the main card has fight of the night potential and three of the four fights on the preliminary card has me excited. Who’s watching?

1 Like

I’m on it!

1 Like

If for some reason I’m in ICU at the time, well I may miss it then. Otherwise I’m on it like stink on a hobo! As always.

Card is stacked with great matchups, no doubt about it.

2 Likes

Barzola is head hunting with that right foot.

1 Like

Holy fuck that Sherman/Coulter fight was epic!

1 Like

Yes it was. Another thing that’s epic is what I’m vaping. Some kinda hazelnut custard stuff courtesy of @JeffOKC

3 months old and almost gone. But you can bet that little bit left is vaping like liquid gold.

2 Likes

Not UFC, but Bellator had fights last night. Former UFC title contender Rory MacDonald destroyed a very dangerous Paul Daley. But Fabian Edwards probably had the highlight of the night:

1 Like

holms
December 30th Someone is getting Knocked Out!~

I’ll be glued to my computer watching this one.

Goatdee dot net

Poor Holly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, Christine “Cyborg” is very heavy handed.
I don’t think it’s going to end well for Holly.
I hope her management team negotiated a Great PayOut.

1 Like

I didn’t think Holmes had a chance. Post fight showed 2 judges had it 2-2 going into the 5th round. Holly almost killed another giant.

2 Likes

Holly did an amazing job! What’s next for Cyborg?
Word is there may be a fight being set up between current Invicta Champ Megan Anderson & Christiano Cyborg. We will see, We will see

1 Like

They were talking a lot about who the next opponent would be. Cyborg doesn’t have a lot of options to get her back as THE main event. But what surprised me was that no one mentioned a Cyborg/Holm rematch.

I would pay to see them fight again. And I think Holly proved herself again.

2 Likes

I agree, Holly deserves a rematch. The Folks at UFC just have to make sure the money is right.
“I say that tongue in cheek”
I think a lot of How fights are scheduled has to do with the gate/payperview draw.

1 Like