UK Dovpo Repair/Recycling Scheme

For any UK Dovpo customers that might be interested…

https://dovpo.com/blogs/news/dovpo-uk-recycle-scheme

Sounds intriguing but I’m happy to say I don’t have anything broken to test the scheme with personally :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I was actually talking to Andy the guy that runs this in the UK yesterday, really nice guy, and this is a great idea which I will definitely be utilizing.

8 Likes

Looks like a good service. Shame more places don’t do this as there are many more throw outs than just Dovpo stuff.

8 Likes

Oh man, that is cool! Not just recycling, kind of long term repair of the gear is fixable, very cool!

8 Likes

I thought the same thing.

3 Likes

I had the opportunity this week to ‘participate’ in Dovpo’s scheme when one of the batteries suddenly failed to register in my Topside Dual.
From the first contact I was very pleasantly surprised by the experience. I had a full diagnosis on the day it was received, was given options for new or recycled replacement parts, and had my mod back in my hands and working within 5 days of posting it off (including postage time).
Very happy and impressed Dovpo customer here :star_struck:

4 Likes

Now I’m more interested in getting a Dovpo again.

2 Likes

They are also dealing with Abyss repairs.

3 Likes

I just sent them an email asking if I can participate though I’m in the States. I have 3 Topsides that need repairing. Two were damaged in drops and the 3rd just starting draining batteries. They’re my favorite mods and I’d be thrilled if I can get them repaired and not have to touch my 3 spares.

1 Like