UK (or European) concentrate suppliers

Hi guys,

Had trouble locating a couple of flavours on a recent order, meaning I ended up placing three separate orders to different companies. Got me thinking, am I missing any UK/European suppliers that may have a more complete stock.

Two flavours I struggled with was Real Flavours SC Blackberry (got it from Rainbow Vapes, and don’t think I could find it anywhere else), and Liquid Barn Vanilla Ice cream (again, I think I could only find it at Nom Nomz).

I am aware of the above, plus chefs/vapable for my concentrate supplies.

Any other gems (for “branded” concentrates) I should know?

Cheers

3 Likes

What made you want this flavor ??? I’ve heard people say SC BlackBerry was good , but that’s not the same as RFSC

4 Likes

Oh dear… I may have mucked up then. Soooo… whats SC Blackberry, if not real flavours super concentrate??? :thinking:

4 Likes

It was for a blackberry trinity, by AlfredPudding… TFA Blackberry/FLV Boysenberry and (I thought) RF SC Blackberry…

4 Likes

Ok, had a google and it appears Bull City do an SC Blackberry?.. Wasn’t aware of that as I’m a limey!

Pretty sure its RF SC Blackberry I require for Alfreds trinity.

Regards,
Dave

4 Likes

RF closed its doors late last year Diy-ejuice (Canada) bought the formulations for all the the RF so until they get up and running the RF will get harder and harder to source.

5 Likes

I just read that… looks like I’ll be bulking up if I like the result!

5 Likes

Hi sirocco1,
I also use DarkStar, Vapable, Chef’s Flavours and once or twice, justvape247, depending on what I’m shopping for, but as you’ve found, it’s rare to be able to find everything on my list from one supplier if I’m shopping for a new recipe. There’s also Wizard Vapes.
Hope that helps

8 Likes

Hi, I use eliquidflavourconcentrates.co.uk (elfc) they stock most brands, always have offers and are outstanding when it comes to customer service and support @Sirocco1 also worth checking out driphacks/tfs

5 Likes

Can’t trust who doesn’t stock Flavorah, Flavorart, Wonder flavours… :joy: :rofl: :joy: :smile:

Just joking, don’t take me seriously. :rofl:

3 Likes

In Spain, they have enough things, not very expensive

4 Likes

https://theecigshop.uk/ hasn’t had a mention yet
or https://www.thealchemistscupboard.co.uk/
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the replies guys, I’ve added those sites to my list.

Much appreciated :+1:

3 Likes