UK vendor: Flavour Hub (another source of PG-free flavours, and more! )

I just noticed that this one isn’t listed on the resources page. Could also be useful to people outside Britain, because they do International Shipping (I just checked) .

They used to be called Just Vape 24/7, but recently changed their name. Here’s their site:

http://justvape247.com/

They sell a pretty wide range of brands including Capella, TPA, Liquid Barn. RFSC (just a few of their flavours :frowning: ) and all the usual DIY gear… .but the main interest here (for me, at least!) is their own brand.

They actually have several own brands. the most extensive being “Kandi Hed”, which comes in PG or VG base. The VG range is rather less extensive than the PG range but still has a lot of choice

They are one of the very few vendors have a VG flavours tab! but don;'t think you’ve found the lot, after you press it. It only throws up the Kandi Hed (VG), and neglects to show their own-brand “Angel’s Touch” (natural and/or organic) VG-based range!

I’ve actually been using these concentrates since 2016 cos they’re just about the only PG-free flavours you can easily get in Britain, apart from RF. Sorry I didn’t post about them before . I 've been wondering why Kandi Hed were rarely appearing on the Flavours list here. Hmm might be cos nobody knows about them.

They are not awesome like MF, nor superconcentrated like RF. They’re pretty dilute (recommended usage between 15% and 20%, in most cases) . I’d call them cheap and cheerful, but for what they, I think they’re pretty damned good! And i’m actually addicted to their Angel’s Touch lemonade!

And if you’re having trouble getting certain flavours (eg butter or custard ) in PG-free , it’s well worth checking them out. ( I really like their butter too, actually. But I’ve nothing to compare it with cos I haven’t got hold of any other butter yet)

Oh! and if your interested , do sign up and keep a look out for their special offers . They have some good ones! Just recently they’ve been having the occasional “40% off” flash sale.

9 Likes

This is really helpful! Thanks for sharing! Any experience with their vg tobaccos?

2 Likes

Look under KH too. :wink:

I’ve got a very strong suspicion that they are (for the most part) relabels of other brands. Because there have been several ‘notable’ flavor names that were/are unique enough to only have one other entry in the database that matched (though under a MAJOR flavor house’s name).

Now, the brand that’s been relabeled does vary, but there don’t seem to be more than a handful of brands being sourced in the KH line (this does not include “KH Robert(s)”, I’m still trying to sort that out). This includes at least one flavour house that’s “EU centric” (shall we say). Unfortunately, all those notes (and observations) are on a pc that I won’t have access to for at least a couple months (trying to get my place packed up).

/EDIT:
Just remembered who one of the EU sources was! MolinBerry. Another one highly suspected is FlavourArt. :wink:
/EDIT

I’ll try to get back to this thread when things get settled down here, but meanwhile, I’ll be following with interest!

3 Likes

Sorry for belated reply! (attention has been elsewhere, lately)

Yep. i’m not really a tobacco fan. but have mixed some for my son. who found them pretty good!

As a footnote, BTW, their Angel’s Touch line seems to vanished entirely now. I think some have been re-labelled as Kandi Hed organic, but many just dropped entirely. Damn!

2 Likes

[quote=“Sprkslfly, post:3, topic:181396”]
Look under KH too. :wink: [/quote]

Yup been there , done that, submitted the dupes , and have posted a great big long rant somewhere on this board about the awful mess that the KH entries present. Good luck with that lot, Sparkie.

I’ve got a very strong suspicion that they are (for the most part) relabels of other brands. Because there have been several ‘notable’ flavor names that were/are unique enough to only have one other entry in the database that matched (though under a MAJOR flavor house’s name).

I have the exact same suspicion. In particular, I suspect a lot of those natural/organic VG flavours were (at one time , at least) basically dilutions of NF. And i noticed that a lot of them got dropped , all at once, when the sodding EU regulations kicked in, so that might have led to import problems , eh?

Now, the brand that’s been relabeled does vary, but there don’t seem to be more than a handful of brands being sourced in the KH line (this does not include “KH Robert(s)”, I’m still trying to sort that out). This includes at least one flavour house that’s “EU centric” (shall we say). Unfortunately, all those notes (and observations) are on a pc that I won’t have access to for at least a couple months (trying to get my place packed up).

Unfortunately, i think we’ll just have to accept continuing with the KH label, cos
a) just cos you know which brand it really is, doesn’t mean to say that everybody who buys KH and enters KH in their stash will know. I just can’t think of any way of ensuring that more than a small minority will know, especially given that it’s not a straightforward one to one rebranding. Which brand it is depends on the flavour
b) that would assume a consistency that I very much doubt exists. I mean I very strongly suspect that Flavour Hub have changed their suppliers more than once where some of their flavours are concerned. Grr. I wish they’d change the bloody flavour name whenever they do that, but they don’t necessarily.

Good luck with moving etc. and good luck with sorting out that infernal database!

oh! BTW, I’m pretty sure that MolinBerry are PG-based? , so i imagine that they use a different supplier again for the VG equivalent of those flavours (supposing they have a VG version. They don’t have that option with all their flavours, that’s for sure. )

2 Likes

10/12/19 For the record:I believe not.
re: https://www.nicotineriver.com/collections/molinberry-flavor-concentrates/products/molinberry-glamour-chocolate?variant=22625699299388 (among other flavors like Glamour Chocolate).

1 Like

Ummm. Thanks. But followed your link. here’s a quote from same
"“Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Vanillin” :S
Maybe they changed the page since you posted?

BTW, if anybody else has a problem with corn, like myself, then vanillin is some other freaking thing to avoid. Or should i say that Life if some other freaking thing to avoid? :rofl: My oversensitive bod is pretty much defeating me. :rage:

1 Like

Not sure how they are these days but a few years ago we used to buy concentrates when we were in a pinch from them. All weaker than manufacturers, and I mean the cappella from them was weaker than capella from capella, you get what I’m saying.

4 Likes

Your right and I’m wrong, Molinberry has PG based flavors. That will teach me to read more closely before I attempt to correct, please except my apology.

3 Likes

NP. we all love the guy who’s wrong, instead of us, don’t we? :rofl: :hugs:

2 Likes

Hi, i am intollerant with glycol and i live in Italy. Please someone can kindly tell me in which site (English, German or European in general) i can buy Real Flavors or other good brands of flavours withou glycol? Thank you very much in advance to everyone

2 Likes

Hi, someone knows which Is the difference between kandi hed VG flavours and One Shot Blended VG flavours, which are produced by the same Kandi hed and are more expensive?

1 Like

The original RF went out of business.
They did however sell the rights/product line to a Canadian company (if memory serves) known as DIY-eJuice (check the RF threads here to be certain).

I haven’t read anything about the state of the “relaunch” of the brand though, nor do I know if they are being produced again yet. But regardless, they are supposed to be making a return under new ownership.

You may have to wait for them to filter down through channels to reach your specific region.

3 Likes

Please do not post the same question in multiple threads. :wink:

I did answer this though in the other thread (which I happened to run across first):

2 Likes

I can’t say 100% without, but they are substantially lower than the others because they are more concentrated, so you don’t get as much PG.

Nature’s Flavors (abbreviated as NF here) is one.

Medicine Flower (abbreviated as MF here) is another.

Look for recipes by @Plunderdrum and others to who share the same issue with sensitivity to PG as you. :wink:

2 Likes