Please go f#ck yourself.

Regards,

Lars’’

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/

10 Likes

Hahaha

**Video contains rude words :grinning:

42 Likes

i suppose they dont have a problem with the reviews of their product on this site , i would be as professional as possible let them know what kind of site this is and let thwm know that when people are cloning a product it actually helps the company that is being cloned , and also let them know about the great reviews that are on the forum for their product , if the name VGOD has to stop being used then the reviews of their products and the advertisement by vendors will have to stop as well they have to take the good with the bad ( nothing really bad in reality )

5 Likes

thats freakin funny , was that your video lmao

7 Likes

It was indeed

13 Likes

now thats a statement , well done

10 Likes

Their facebook rating is dropping faster than a meth hookers panties: https://www.facebook.com/pg/officialvgod/reviews/

16 Likes

I would say, rename all the titles/content containing the word “VGOD” to “WGOD (twice as good)”.

3 Likes

…soooomebodies gettin’ fired at Vajajay HQ

12 Likes

I have to say I’m pretty disgusted at this. I made my feelings known, that’s for darn sure.

They are only hurting their brand in doing this.

9 Likes

I don’t social media much… but for VGOD an exception will be made.F’ing Jerks!!!

12 Likes

So I wake up this morning seeing on FB and ELR some hate against VGOD… Have I missed something :open_mouth:

4 Likes

this should fill you in

5 Likes

VGOD suck hard , real hard!:grin:

5 Likes

I went through the original post… What a D*** company…

7 Likes

I believe your video says it all perfectly but I just want to add “VGOD CAN SUCK IT”!!! Vapers unite.

8 Likes

I think you can copyright a logo but not a word or series of letters.

If you are trying to profit off / sell a product using the name VGOD you can be sued but if your using the word / series of letters it should be fine.

I thought VGOD just meant Very Good… :thinking:

5 Likes

Hahahahaha! :rofl:

10 Likes
10 Likes

You can trademark a word, but i am no expert on it. There is however limits to what you can prevent it being used as, which is for my very limited understanding is limited to products within same category which could cause confusion. The thing is though that in this case there is no product violating the trademark, so not really sure how that will work in such case as this.

5 Likes