Unavailable flavors

its very distressing indeed that I can no longer obtain a few of my favorite things. 
  • Chemnovatic Lemon Cream Wafer

• Hangsen Italian Cream

• Molinberry Big Watermelon

is there any options other than ssa lemon wafer?
    what could ever take the place of Hs Italian Cream?
    where did Big Wm go? why?

7 Likes

It’s weird because I can’t add Baker’s Touch (Liquid Barn). I just discovered that today. Honestly, I just added it. Here’s LCW

2 Likes

I wonder if it’s just a glitch today…

2 Likes

It’s there. Check the punctuation.

3 Likes

I did.

3 Likes

3 Likes

You can get LCW and Big WM at Nomnomz. Ask them for Italian Cream and they might order it if lots of interest.

4 Likes

Interesting as i get the same results as @Lynda_Marie by typing Baker’s Touch i get a 2 flavors to show up neither are the actual flavor. BUT if i type Baker Touch it comes up right away. I used no manufacturer in both cases and used the flavor list search in both cases as well.

3 Likes

Never mind then.

2 Likes

Yeah, this is kinda messed up:

1 Like

I deleted those.

2 Likes

Once a flavor is added it cant be deleted by us, even if removed from a recipe or your stash the flavor stays.

I find it very odd that TZ is able to find what he searches for and we cannot even when using the exact search term. This isnt the first time i have encountered this.

3 Likes

I’m getting the same thing- just those 2 with 0 entries…I guess I’ll just have to remember I have it lol. I bought it only for Noted DX in a couple of weeks. I’ll taste it, find a recipe and never use it again :joy:

2 Likes

You can add it here:

So weird…

1 Like

Thank you! Much appreciated!

4 Likes